• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. DemonCurse gets bodied....again.

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
3 weeks ago#171
Son_of_Snoop posted...
Yikes. That's a steep accusation right there. I assume there's some evidence?
Apparently posting stuff about Gllty is ok but posting Noizy's own words is a moddable offense.
Don't be a Dork Dick

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
3 weeks ago#172
DemonCurse69 posted...
Kinda like how you try to bully women into sleeping with you?

Dude let it go...you’re basically implying he’s a rapist and it’s like bruh...how did we get from video games to...whatever the f*** you’re doing?

StrangerDanger2
3 weeks ago#173
Ocelot4444 posted...
LMFAO, that s*** will never get old. Noizy child, the perfect example of toxicity in the FGC. Let's not forget his little tantrums when he loses.

No one will ever forget, because people don’t allow anyone to forget lmao.

Every few months someone makes a topic about it, even if Noizy isn’t active. It’s a meme at this point.

User Info: NoizyChild

NoizyChild
3 weeks ago#174
StrangerDanger2 posted...
DemonCurse69 posted...
Kinda like how you try to bully women into sleeping with you?

Dude let it go...you’re basically implying he’s a rapist and it’s like bruh...how did we get from video games to...whatever the f*** you’re doing?

He can't beat me ever, so he has to resort to not only personal attacks, but straight up slandering my name.
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/RxGNoizyChild

NoizyChild
3 weeks ago#175
And he's BACK in Purgatory lol.

Grand Opening, Grand Closing

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
3 weeks ago#176
The man truly has issues. I tried giving him a shot for a while, but he would constantly go into every topic doing either.

1. Complaining about how Karin beats Cammy (I have seen him do it in threads on this board that have nothing to do with the actual game, I s*** you not).

2. Complaining about Noizy.

I mean goddayumn, at a certain point I was just exhausted.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

StrangerDanger2
3 weeks ago#177
aton_ra posted...
The man truly has issues. I tried giving him a shot for a while, but he would constantly go into every topic doing either.

1. Complaining about how Karin beats Cammy (I have seen him do it in threads on this board that have nothing to do with the actual game, I s*** you not).

2. Complaining about Noizy.

I mean goddayumn, at a certain point I was just exhausted.

I think theres room for reconciliation with most people who are sensible. Me and you even had a thing for a while but found our way full circle.

He's just....deranged lol.

Like, what he does isn't even funny, or clever, its just disturbing. Anything that has the potential to actually harm people in real life needs to be shut down ASAP. But anyway, buy Poison!

StrangerDanger2
3 weeks ago#178
NoizyChild posted...

I mean. nothing is really stopping him from just using another email to make an alt if he wanted to. Isn't hard and takes a minute if that. Ive always felt like he was Killa anyway, different CFN's but they literally type and act the same.

NoizyChild
3 weeks ago#179
StrangerDanger2 posted...
NoizyChild posted...

I mean. nothing is really stopping him from just using another email to make an alt if he wanted to. Isn't hard and takes a minute if that. Ive always felt like he was Killa anyway, different CFN's but they literally type and act the same.

Nah, even Killa wasn't this insane, plus he'd at least try to run it back instead of whining and making excuses.

User Info: Stephen707

Stephen707
3 weeks ago#180
I can't believe he got modded again after only 3 hours. It's not even funny, it's really weird. I don't understand the fixation and hatred.
CFN: CrazyDiamond707
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. DemonCurse gets bodied....again.
  • Post New Message