• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. DemonCurse gets bodied....again.
https://youtu.be/fLeikt7HSNg

whew, the toxicity.

User Info: Alexichu

Alexichu
1 week ago#2
Demoncurse is in the rage quit dojo? Wow
PSN Sonic_1985, CFN: Sonic_hedgehog
https://twitter.com/Sonic_Hedgehog9

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
1 week ago#3
Alexichu posted...

Oh is that what that is?

User Info: Alexichu

Alexichu
1 week ago#4
StrangerDanger2 posted...
Oh is that what that is?
Yeah, quite a few in that dojo rage quit. The dojo leader spends most of his day sending salty messages as well
PSN Sonic_1985, CFN: Sonic_hedgehog
https://twitter.com/Sonic_Hedgehog9

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
1 week ago#5
Do I really need to post the video of when I sonned you when you used G of all characters?
Alexichu posted...
I know nothing about this. If it's true I'll drop them.
Don't be a Dork Dick

User Info: Stephen707

Stephen707
1 week ago#6
StrangerDanger2 posted...
Alexichu posted...

Oh is that what that is?

I've had two of them ragequit on me. Ridiculous.
CFN: CrazyDiamond707
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
1 week ago#7
Alexichu posted...

I read your post before I watched the video, and I immediately knew it was PlayWired-NoWiFi dojo. I've been rage quit on by a few of their dojo members.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC), DOJO: Gunkoism

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 week ago#8
Whoa. Had no idea they ragequit. Sucks to hear.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
1 week ago#9
@DemonCurse69

post it papi, that was a year ago. This was today. Lol.
i was in that dojo for like a month lol

prior to joining i was just playin and i randomly got some message and psn friend request from the dojo leader out of nowhere

i was like "how did you find me?" and person was like "oh lookin through cfn" or something like that, then once i told the leader i played on wired the dude was like "yo join my dojo". i had seen people repping that dojo before and i like the concept of only wired so i was like okay sure

after i joined, i could tell something was off with the dojo leader after some time. i was grinding fm on a psn account that has most of the characters unlocked and my karin account was still logged in while i was doing it. guess he noticed my karin account being online but not playing anything cuz he sent a message to my karin account and was like "yo you have alternate accounts? i dont like having smurfs in my dojo cuz we're the number 1 dojo blah blah" and i explained that i'm not a smurf and i wasn't playing ranked on that other account at all (i was doin trials and boring ass easy survival to try and unlock kage lol). i even told him if he needs to cut me from the dojo that it would be fine, but he was like "nah it's cool i dont want to come off like an ass"

also for those wonderin why i dont just grind fm on my karin account to unlock characters, it's cuz i purchased characters on the primary user account on the ps4 thinking would mean that all other PS4 accounts would have access to those characters like in tekken but NOPE. i wasn't gonna rebuy all those characters on my account so tough s*** lol. i also explained that to the dojo leader and he didnt have an issue with it

later on i reach platinum rank one night and soon after he sends me "congrats on platinum" and im like thanks but i'm thinking "wtf okay this dude is seriously monitoring me". later on he gets concerned that i might not play much anymore because i hit platinum and he's like "i need everyone in top form for september to stay the number 1 dojo" and i didnt respond. like okay dude....having the most dojo points aint really that serious but whatever....

anyways i played more soul calibur and tekken and other games after i hit platinum and eventually he cut me from the dojo and deleted me from his psn friend's list without any notice. i didnt mind though because dude gave off weird bossy vibes

and no i never rage quit and i didnt even know that was a thing with some of those dojo members so that makes me extra glad that he cut me off like that lol
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. DemonCurse gets bodied....again.
  • Post New Message