• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Just got the game...do you earn FM for every online fight, even if you lose?

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#21
Catratio posted...
In the last 6 weeks I've got about 40,000 FM. I'd say about 10k was from leveling up characters, 10k from the weekly challenges, and at least 20k from just wins online

So for you, at the moment, level-ups are about 25% of your FM. Maybe next year it will be about 10%. I'd describe that as a top-up rather than a significant source of income.

Also, wow, you play a lot.

The global average is 10 hours of video games per week. Assuming all of this is SFV (it's not) and assuming all of this is online (it's not), that would be more like 150 matches per week (that's 3000-4000 FM per week).

Any more than that is against medical advice.

User Info: Catratio

Catratio
1 month ago#22
lol it's not that much. I play 1-2 hours in the evenings, and not every night. The only reason I know it's around 400 wins is because I got the trophy for 100 ranked wins mid-August, and I took about 2 weeks off end of the month and early September when a friend came to visit, and am now at just over 500 wins, so about 6 weeks of actual playing in the last two months. I only have about 1500 total matches done.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Just got the game...do you earn FM for every online fight, even if you lose?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers