You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Please tell me some of you SF ppl are getting Samurai Showdown

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
1 week ago#1
I haven't been playing this.. Well I haven't been playing much of anything getting stuff prepared for me life but I've taken a heavy break from fighting games sans Jump Force (not really a fighting game...or game for that matter).

I see MK and it looks fun. I want Power Rangers but haven't dropped the 20 for it XD My brother sold Tekken ={ abs I don't have SC yet. DoA free edition is on my brother's console and I'm not going to his just to play... Nothing is gripping me until SAMURAI SHOWDOWN SHOWED IT'S BEAUTIFUL PIERCING FACE.

I've never really played Samurai Showdown like that but dabbled here and there with crazy SNK fans and...CvS2 which were both fun experiences. I didn't even know that it was methodical and kinda like actual sword play.... Reminds me of a game I've been FIENDING for SE to bring back and that's Bushido Blade.... Samurai Showdown still has to prove is got some modes to play but I'm 150% sure I'm getting it and getting that free Season Pass.

Who the flying duck is coming with me????!!!
It genuinely gets me super SUPAH EXCITE!!!!
Life imitates art
PSN: EsperKazumi CFN: Esperstarr

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
1 week ago#2
It's got Ukyo, so yeah. I'll get it.

I'm way more hype for Granblue tho.
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

User Info: Kain18

Kain18
1 week ago#3
dont know i've never been into SS but i'll give it a try. Looks great

User Info: orcman905

orcman905
1 week ago#4
I'll wait for 4-5 months ... if the online is still active then i'll get it.
currently playing Tekken6 - Armour King, Baek, Panda

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
1 week ago#5
Pre-ordered yesterday. I need a palate cleanser after SFV, especially the complete lack of info from Capcom.
PSN: mustain21
"Chickens used to rule the earth eighty years ago when dinosaurs roamed Mexico" - Guacamelee 2.

User Info: Nerp

Nerp
1 week ago#6
It has Shiki and Charlotte, so Hell yes!
Steam Name: Tulu Flulu, PSN: FreightTrainEX
SFV Main: G., F.A.N.G.

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
1 week ago#7
I buy it for pc for novelty purposes

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 week ago#8
I'm getting it.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: LouieKablouie

LouieKablouie
1 week ago#9
Marozi posted...
It's got Ukyo, so yeah. I'll get it.

I'm way more hype for Granblue tho.

Is the source material any good do you know? I had heard of it in passing. All of a sudden I hear an anime, action game, and fighting game coming out.
Just so you know I didn't get the "What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck." joke until March 2019.
https://youtu.be/Y5USzqDf9WU

User Info: LouieKablouie

LouieKablouie
1 week ago#10
Well I find it visually striking for the most part. Earthquake, Darli, and Kyoshiro are calling my name.

Having played kof14 after not playing an snk game in 15 years I gotta say it was the most fun I've had in a while. Limitless is what I would use to describe it. I haven't played a Samurai Shodown game since the original, but if some of kof carries over then sign me up.
Just so you know I didn't get the "What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck." joke until March 2019.
https://youtu.be/Y5USzqDf9WU
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Please tell me some of you SF ppl are getting Samurai Showdown