• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. ibuki's neck breaker

User Info: nekuyr2002

nekuyr2002
1 month ago#1
I know this is probably a n00b question, but I just started playing SFV this week (was playing NRS games until now). One thing I remember about ibuki since third strike is her neck breaker. I read that they removed it, but that it can still be done somehow. I looked online but couldn't really find any details. It seems like it is just her dash+throw? Can anyone explain how it works?

thanks

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#2
The neckbreaker animation is just her backthrow now.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
1 month ago#3
It's just her back throw in SFV. It's a shame it's been changed from a special to a normal throw.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC), DOJO: Gunkoism

User Info: nekuyr2002

nekuyr2002
1 month ago#4
GunkoGunko posted...
It's just her back throw in SFV. It's a shame it's been changed from a special to a normal throw.

Yeah that is very sad, it was one of the things I really liked about her in sf3. I see they also removed her double kick, another move I really liked. Fun for close range pressure. Ah well, she is still a lot of fun to play. Love the new outfits as well.

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
1 month ago#5
Yeah, they changed Ibuki so much I just can't get on with her anymore, rip old main. It's okay though because I main Sagat now and love using him.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#6
They drastically changed how Ibuki plays in this game. Her kunais now run on a stock system similar to Bang Shishigami's nails in BlazBlue, and you can also use them on the ground. She lost Neckbreaker and Tsumuji Kicks too. Overall, she's even more about the vortex than she ever has been. You get the most mileage out of her by constantly putting the opponent in the mixup and reset blender.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. ibuki's neck breaker
  • Topic Archived