You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. With new update did capcom patch in field of fate for sagat arcade mode.

User Info: washizuka29

washizuka29
1 month ago#1
Sorry I’m kind of a nitpick and usually they are on point with the stages integrated in arcade even the pro tour stages are there. Just curious
I'm in love with the rushing beat series. Oozie nelson is my dad

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#2
It isn't in Arcade Mode.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
1 month ago#3
It'll be soon probably.

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 month ago#4
am i the only one who doesn't really like the stage? i *love* the animations & visuals of it. But i hate that there's no way to tell how close to the corner you are, or even which corner you're closer to. it's like aesthetic over gameplay which I'm not at all a fan of. there's no noticeable difference based on where you are on the stage b/c it's just all grass with big background

I've hardly played on it, but even watching it I have the same issue, and I see the players having the same issue. Someone (smug i think?) kept wondering if the stage was smaller than others, but no, it's just that he had no frame of reference to where he was on the stage so he kept cornering/being cornered much earlier than he expected, just b/c he couldn't keep track of where he was. there's no distinct middle, no distinct corners, no frame of reference at all

I love the stage design, but from a gameplay standpoint I'm really not a fan
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Ebilryu

Ebilryu
1 month ago#5
haimara posted...
am i the only one who doesn't really like the stage? i *love* the animations & visuals of it. But i hate that there's no way to tell how close to the corner you are, or even which corner you're closer to. it's like aesthetic over gameplay which I'm not at all a fan of. there's no noticeable difference based on where you are on the stage b/c it's just all grass with big background

I've hardly played on it, but even watching it I have the same issue, and I see the players having the same issue. Someone (smug i think?) kept wondering if the stage was smaller than others, but no, it's just that he had no frame of reference to where he was on the stage so he kept cornering/being cornered much earlier than he expected, just b/c he couldn't keep track of where he was. there's no distinct middle, no distinct corners, no frame of reference at all

I love the stage design, but from a gameplay standpoint I'm really not a fan

Doesn't the stage have one pile of rocks on one side? And a small rock on the other?
Should work as visual reference.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: indica

indica
4 weeks ago#6
SpiralSwords posted...
It isn't in Arcade Mode.

What stages and characters don't show up in arcade?
There is no good. There is no evil. There just is.

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
4 weeks ago#7
The Field of Fate and the Mad Gear stage.

All characters show up in SFV's Arcade Mode.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

indica
4 weeks ago#8
SpiralSwords posted...
The Field of Fate and the Mad Gear stage.

All characters show up in SFV's Arcade Mode.

Good to know. Thank you!

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
4 weeks ago#9
indica posted...
SpiralSwords posted...
It isn't in Arcade Mode.

buy the game

indica
4 weeks ago#10
Sonnyb4u posted...
indica posted...
SpiralSwords posted...
It isn't in Arcade Mode.

buy the game

Don't tell me what to do :P
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. With new update did capcom patch in field of fate for sagat arcade mode.