• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Arcade Edition question and character question

User Info: XiahouSong

XiahouSong
1 month ago#11
Maybe it's not what happened here, but if you bought it digitally from the Playstation store, wouldn't have come pre-installed with seasons 1 and 2's characters, or if not, downloaded them as an update?
---
The Dragon reveals himself only to vanish.

User Info: Crashmander

Crashmander
1 month ago#12
Are you playing the game on the same account as the one you bought it on? Because dlc from this game is exclusive per account.
I don't speak english...yet. So please forgive me if I Write something wrong.

User Info: dolomick

dolomick
1 month ago#13
Well I figured out what was happening. I bought the SFV old version but it says Arcade Version when I boot up. So confusing. I’ll just buy a few characters for $3 and leave the others greyed out that I’m not into.

I’m thinking after Necalli I’m going to look into Rashid, Urien, and Cody. I like Rashid’s aggressive fast play style. Urien has good projectiles too and has a lot of power. Cody also has projectiles and it just looks fun to beat people with a pipe!

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#14
dolomick posted...
Well I figured out what was happening. I bought the SFV old version but it says Arcade Version when I boot up. So confusing. I’ll just buy a few characters for $3 and leave the others greyed out that I’m not into.

I’m thinking after Necalli I’m going to look into Rashid, Urien, and Cody. I like Rashid’s aggressive fast play style. Urien has good projectiles too and has a lot of power. Cody also has projectiles and it just looks fun to beat people with a pipe!

you can earn fight money to get some characters free. survival easy and normal modes are pretty easy to get through imo. I have with every character and i'm anything but a competitive level player. just a casual. also trials and demonstrations give out fight money. only downside is using real money gets you an alt outfit as well but you can view what those look like in the in game shop to help decide which ones you'd want the alt outfit for or which you don't care about so spend fight money on instead.

I managed to buy I think 5 characters with fight money. kage, sakura, blanka, G, and falke.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
1 month ago#15
You can easily unlock 3 chars with FM

Then create alternate accounts
And unlock another 3 on each
3;3

Zeku is fun to play give it a go
www.serateotaku.it GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit,huge fun!!!
PS4 Eur Community"Gundam Versus Italia" join now!!

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#16
Genzanin posted...
You can easily unlock 3 chars with FM

Then create alternate accounts
And unlock another 3 on each
3;3

Zeku is fun to play give it a go

I felt unlocking 5 was easy enough. seriously easy and normal survival modes should be easy enough for the average person to get through with every character. just don't care about your score and refill your health often the further you get towards the end in normal mode. and use battle items if what health refill it offered you wasn't enough in your opinion.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Arcade Edition question and character question
  • Topic Archived