You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. legendary, formerly banished gamefaqs player doing what he does best

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
3 weeks ago#31
What the hell is this thread.
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar
Marozi posted...

Gamefaqs, man. Just gamefaqs.
My childhood in a video: https://youtu.be/8ZdzY9TGu1c

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
3 weeks ago#33
ApocalypticPosn posted...
Marozi posted...

Gamefaqs, man. Just gamefaqs.

s***'s weird, man.
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

User Info: NoizyChild

NoizyChild
3 weeks ago#34
I like how someone who is afraid to even play anyone from this board has the nerve to talk s*** about someone who not only leaves his house, but generally does pretty well when he does.

You don't get to define my achievements when you wouldn't be able to get even half as far.

Know your role, shut your mouth.
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/RxGNoizyChild
NoizyChild posted...
I like how someone who is afraid to even play anyone from this board has the nerve to talk s*** about someone who not only leaves his house, but generally does pretty well when he does.

You don't get to define my achievements when you wouldn't be able to get even half as far.

This goes for the other little broad who keeps accusing me of being a cheater too.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 weeks ago#36
NoizyChild posted...

If you consider only placing in side tournaments that no one cares about as an achievement, your standards are very low. Also, venturing out of one's home to compete in a tournament has nothing to do with anything. Sounds like some s*** you made up to make yourself appear superior. Unless, again, I am mistaken and it's some rule of the FGC that if you're not entering tournaments, you're not part of the community.

I've been watching plenty of competitive footage and streams since at least 2006, so I think I have a pretty good idea of what qualifies as an achievement. Barring stacked tournaments, I don't think placing in a side tournament matters to most people. Consistently being able to make it to at least Top 32 in several majors is far more notable..

Tell you what. I'll stop when you you stop being an elitist, arrogant ass and acknowledge that any and all criticisms towards Capcom games matter, even those of casuals. Stop belittling people. Be a better person. My issue with you has never been about your skill. You already have a good amount of that, but your attitude is hindering you from actually achieving grander heights.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Vulcan422 posted...
NoizyChild posted...

If you consider only placing in side tournaments that no one cares about as an achievement, your standards are very low. Also, venturing out of one's home to compete in a tournament has nothing to do with anything. Sounds like some s*** you made up to make yourself appear superior. Unless, again, I am mistaken and it's some rule of the FGC that if you're not entering tournaments, you're not part of the community.

I've been watching plenty of competitive footage and streams since at least 2006, so I think I have a pretty good idea of what qualifies as an achievement. Barring stacked tournaments, I don't think placing in a side tournament matters to most people. Consistently being able to make it to at least Top 32 in several majors is far more notable..

Tell you what. I'll stop when you you stop being an elitist, arrogant ass and acknowledge that any and all criticisms towards Capcom games matter, even those of casuals. Stop belittling people. Be a better person. My issue with you has never been about your skill. You already have a good amount of that, but your attitude is hindering you from actually achieving grander heights.

Or you can just put him on ignore and never acknowlege him again, that’s a theory.

User Info: NoizyChild

NoizyChild
3 weeks ago#38
You can't say I have an attitude when you are the main one consistently picking at me.

You can't poke a bear constantly and then play victim after it mauls you.
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/RxGNoizyChild

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 weeks ago#39
StrangerDanger2 posted...
Or you can just put him on ignore and never acknowlege him again, that’s a theory.

Already have plans for that. I just need to see if he's any different from trolls like hitens, CheeseChao, and OrangeLehgend.

NoizyChild posted...
You can't say I have an attitude when you are the main one consistently picking at me.

You've been the one constantly picking at everyone else for years now.

You can't poke a bear constantly and then play victim after it mauls you.

That's the thing, though. I'm not poking a bear. I'm not even poking anything. You're just perceiving it out as poking and playing the victim card for no reason. You're literally taking helpful advice as an insult.

Actually, that confirms it. You really are no better than the other trolls I just listed.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Vulcan422 posted...
StrangerDanger2 posted...

Already have plans for that. I just need to see if he's any different from trolls like hitens, CheeseChao, and OrangeLehgend.

Noizy doesn’t even acknowledge you 98% of the time, but every thread he’s mentioned in here you come talking s***.

I’m seriously beginning to question your sanity on this lol. You’re constantly throwing jabs at him but want to see if HE’S any different than other trolls?

You’re not innocent.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. legendary, formerly banished gamefaqs player doing what he does best