You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. it's infiltration's birthday today

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
4 weeks ago#11
DemonCurse69 posted...
brandunh11 posted...
nhat posted...
Sad his crazy ex ruined his life, it's so easy to spread misinformation around

I’ve been out of the loop. What did his ex do?

Short version, she accused him of domestic assault after he tried to divorce her and basically got away with it.

Was that proven?

I never followed up on that stuff.

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
4 weeks ago#12
KungGuld posted...
DemonCurse69 posted...
brandunh11 posted...
nhat posted...

Short version, she accused him of domestic assault after he tried to divorce her and basically got away with it.

Was that proven?

The details of the case are honestly still quite murky, but it does seem like there's a lot less wrong-doing from Infiltration's side. I believe he's taking his ex-wife to court for defamation this year.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC), DOJO: Gunkoism

User Info: Benify

Benify
4 weeks ago#13
I heard he lost his job over this false domestic abuse bulls***. I wish him the best.
If you want to see how good I am at fighting games, look no further: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43HRaezkONAVqgzXaxE4bQ

User Info: AceByTheBay

AceByTheBay
4 weeks ago#14
KungGuld posted...
DemonCurse69 posted...
brandunh11 posted...
nhat posted...

Was that proven?

He forgot the most important part in explaining the details, is that it spread from a rumor on reddit and mostly everybody took the side of the girl (that later on was found maybe a lie), so he got suspended from CPT tournaments and EVO tournaments and trolls all around the world is on his ass.
GunkoGunko posted...
The details of the case are honestly still quite murky, but it does seem like there's a lot less wrong-doing from Infiltration's side.

That was my conclusion too. Either way, I hope this year is indeed better for Infiltration. Here's hoping he can compete next year!
My childhood in a video: https://youtu.be/8ZdzY9TGu1c

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
4 weeks ago#16
AceByTheBay posted...
KungGuld posted...
DemonCurse69 posted...
brandunh11 posted...
nhat posted...

Was that proven?

He forgot the most important part in explaining the details, is that it spread from a rumor on reddit and mostly everybody took the side of the girl (that later on was found maybe a lie), so he got suspended from CPT tournaments and EVO tournaments and trolls all around the world is on his ass.

Well I hope he's proven innocent beyond doubt and that he can patch his career up after.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. it's infiltration's birthday today