You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Missions and Extra Battles for 3/22 to 3/29

User Info: simplyKTG

simplyKTG
4 weeks ago#1
Hello, I'm KTG, and here are the missions and extra battles for 3/22/19 to 3/29/19. I realize they are a little belated, and some of you already know what they are. But for those who don't know...

Missions (All missions start on 3/22 at 12am and end on 3/28 at 11pm unless stated.)
-----------

Play a Casual Match! - 500 FM

View Rankings on the CFN! - 250 FM

Get a KO with an EX move 10 times! - Online matches only - 250 FM

Use a V-Skill 10 times! - Online Matches only - 50 FM - ends on 3/24 at 11pm.
-----------

Extra Battles (All Extra Battles start on 3/22 at 12am and end on 3/28 at 11pm unless stated.)
------------

Experienced Shadaloo Soldier! - 1000 FM to play, 20000 EXP with win, you only get one attempt. Ends on 3/24 at 11pm.

Alex Crossover Costume #2 (Leo from Red Earth [Warzard]) - 2500 FM to play, Forest Gem on 1st win, 100 EXP each win afterwards.

Crossover BGM! - 1000 FM to play, Theme of Leo from Red Earth (Warzard) on 1st win, 100 EXP afterwards. This event ends on 4/11 at 11pm.

Fortune Ticket Battle - vs. Zangief ("The Gief") - 250 FM to play, Fortune Ticket on first win, 100 EXP each win afterwards. Ends on 3/26 at 10pm.
-------------

Thanks for reading, and see you next time.
CFNs: KTG_PS4 KTG_PC
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ApocalypticPosn

ApocalypticPosn
4 weeks ago#2
Thanks for this! :)
My childhood in a video: https://youtu.be/8ZdzY9TGu1c

simplyKTG
4 weeks ago#3
ApocalypticPosn posted...

No problem!

If the schedule holds, I'll be able to post on Thursday nights. I will also try to get the Monday 3 Day mission update if I get the chance.

User Info: KiryuinsDoorMat

KiryuinsDoorMat
4 weeks ago#4
Hey nerd! You have no reason to post anything about SFV ever again!

Nah, I'm just playin'
I hold you accountable for any damage done to my floof!

simplyKTG
4 weeks ago#5
KiryuinsDoorMat posted...
Hey nerd! You have no reason to post anything about SFV ever again!

Nah, I'm just playin'

:) Thanks for the cheer up!

User Info: ApocalypticPosn

ApocalypticPosn
4 weeks ago#6
simplyKTG posted...
ApocalypticPosn posted...

No problem!

If the schedule holds, I'll be able to post on Thursday nights. I will also try to get the Monday 3 Day mission update if I get the chance.

A Monday challenge post is especially nice... lets me know if it's worth booting up the game to grab if I wasn't planning on playing.
My childhood in a video: https://youtu.be/8ZdzY9TGu1c

User Info: XiahouSong

XiahouSong
4 weeks ago#7
Thanks for the update!
---
The Dragon reveals himself only to vanish.

User Info: gabriel_magno

gabriel_magno
4 weeks ago#8
Thanks for the update!

There was a ling topic like that here for a while, but the TC stopped after capcom dropped the 2.5k mission. Nice to see someone else taking the lead again.
PSN: gabriel_magno

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
4 weeks ago#9
Thanks TC!
>:3
Would have missed the Silver soldier one
www.serateotaku.it GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit,huge fun!!!
PS4 Eur Community"Gundam Versus Italia" join now!!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: SnakeFang2

SnakeFang2
4 weeks ago#10
Thanks for reviving the topic. As stated earlier, I lost motivation after they gutted FM and same to the guy who initially took over the topic.

Also, be sure to post what time zone you're using whenever you update the mission topics. Thanks again!
Will not remove this until Jun Kazama is confirmed for Tekken 7 (Started 9/21/15)
I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand! - Cayde-6
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Missions and Extra Battles for 3/22 to 3/29