You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. There is still some hope left

User Info: Storm-Shadow

Storm-Shadow
4 weeks ago#11
My guess is whenever they release the new content, it will be in 1 or 2 big updates. Maybe 2 - 4 characters, some new stages, and costumes. I have a lot other games to play, so I'm in no hurry. I'm not going to waste my time watching the events hoping for a reveal. It will come when it comes.
PSN: Storm_Shadow757

User Info: VanCityPlayboy

VanCityPlayboy
4 weeks ago#12
Sonnyb4u posted...
since there has still been no formal announcement of the upcoming stage. there may be a bit more

I do believe "Skies of Honor" was released on its own. correct?

you're right @Sonnyb4u Skies OF Honor was released by itself but now we also have Fighting Chance costumes and I do feel it will be Classic Dhalsim I last saw from X-Kira

User Info: VanCityPlayboy

VanCityPlayboy
3 weeks ago#13
Moment of truth today or tomorrow

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
3 weeks ago#14
There is no hope. Only despair!
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
3 weeks ago#15
I can't believe how ignorant people here are.

Sure I saw that some guy on Resetera said that he found 5 additional DLC character slots for the game but that doesn't mean that these characters would be released this year. For all we know these 5 additional characters could be for the next 5 years, having one character release each year. Nothing indicates that capcom will release these 5 characters this year. If anything everything indicates that the next character (if theres any) will be released only in December at Capcom Cup after top 8.

Stop being delusional people. Stop having hopes. My God, who would thought that I am the only sane person here.
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
3 weeks ago#16
Dhalsim classic!

"Ah, ah, ah, you didn't say the magic word."

"PLEASE!"

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 weeks ago#17
Gwynbleidds posted...
Dhalsim classic!

"PLEASE!"

Sadly id rather have enough classic Ken. Not the alpha look we already got. I like the outfit but I'd still rather it had been his sf2 look
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: YoungThugger

YoungThugger
3 weeks ago#18
Gwynbleidds posted...
Dhalsim classic!

"PLEASE!"

Capcom’s Street Fighter Team:

“What is a Dhalsim?”

“I dunno, but he did say ‘please’!”

“Hmmm. Are we sure he didn’t mean ‘Chun-Li’?”

“Sir, those two don’t even sound remotely similar.”

“Fair enough.”

Dhalsim classic costume announced and coming to Street Fighter V on April 1st, 2019
Poseidon once banged a girl so hard that she requested that he transform her into a man so that she would not have to experience such a ravaging again.

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
3 weeks ago#19
YoungThugger posted...
Gwynbleidds posted...
Dhalsim classic!

"PLEASE!"

Capcom’s Street Fighter Team:

“What is a Dhalsim?”

“I dunno, but he did say ‘please’!”

“Hmmm. Are we sure he didn’t mean ‘Chun-Li’?”

“Sir, those two don’t even sound remotely similar.”

“Fair enough.”

Dhalsim classic costume announced and coming to Street Fighter V on April 1st, 2019

Don't do that! XD

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
3 weeks ago#20
I think, at this point, until new characters are released, I'm going to keep playing until I run out of FM and then delete the game until there's more cast to play with.

I've had a good run with the game, but I need new stuff or I get bored. I'll get Alex's EB costume. I probably won't get Zeku's. I'll get the Alpha stage.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. There is still some hope left