You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Are you guys giving MK11 a chance?

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
3 weeks ago#91
I enjoy watching the trailers. lol

User Info: TampaBray

TampaBray
3 weeks ago#92
Yes. The game is shaping up rather well. And this is coming from a guy that was indifferent toward 9 and borderline hated X. I’m just afraid they will cave to whiners and go overboard on ‘balancing’. Again.

But for some reason, it always seems like the freshness of NRS games fades the quickest out of any fighting game series. It’s weird.

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
3 weeks ago#93
TampaBray posted...
But for some reason, it always seems like the freshness of NRS games fades the quickest out of any fighting game series. It’s weird.

NRS games are like Hollywood Blockbuster movies. Transformers! Mission Impossible, etc.

Watch it once, then wait for the next one

User Info: drwize

drwize
3 weeks ago#94
Sonnyb4u posted...
TampaBray posted...

NRS games are like Hollywood Blockbuster movies. Transformers! Mission Impossible, etc.

Agreed.

The fatalities will be stale after a month. Once story mode is done nothing much left. I look forward to watching the game on Twitch and Youtube.
Florida Gators: 1996,2006&2008 National Football Champions!

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
3 weeks ago#95
Sonnyb4u posted...
TampaBray posted...

Last 3 MI movies were stellar. Sorry your tastes are so banal.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: God of War, The Crew 2 and Spider-Man.

User Info: Matt-Moores

Matt-Moores
3 weeks ago#96
michaelangelo posted...
cyric79 posted...
No. It has no hot chicks.

^. It's a bunch of half naked men. Zombie and ogre looking women. Gameplay still looks stiff as f*** to boot. No thanks. Last good MK was 9.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who shares that mindset.
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

User Info: hitens

hitens
3 weeks ago#97
lolesports1979 posted...
lol f*** no, mk is f***ing trash, and has been since 3 ulltimate
If you respond to someone you previously said you ignored, you're a coward with no willpower.

User Info: chunli2

chunli2
3 weeks ago#98
Only if Sindel gets in
Gloria_Trevi_rox
SFV - Kween Chunli (Main)
(message deleted)

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
3 weeks ago#100
MK11 will destroy SFV :)
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"