You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Are you guys giving MK11 a chance?

User Info: trevor400

trevor400
1 month ago#1
Its apparently the most SF-esque mk ever

User Info: KiryuinsDoorMat

KiryuinsDoorMat
1 month ago#2
No. I just don't care.
I hold you accountable for any damage done to my floof!

User Info: cyric79

cyric79
1 month ago#3
No. It has no hot chicks.
Currently playing Marvel Heroes (free to play action RPG), Gears of War 3 and Dead or Alive 5

User Info: Damastah101

Damastah101
1 month ago#4
If the netcode's great, then sure. Will use my MK main Subzero and I'm interested in Cassie who looks way better than her MKX self, and Johnny Cage.
CFN(Steam): KnightOfMonika | Bison, Karin, Abigail
AE Waifu Tier List - https://i.imgur.com/rIJLVuo.jpg Switch FC: SW-2570-3591-5720
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
1 month ago#5
cyric79 posted...
No. It has no hot chicks.

^. It's a bunch of half naked men. Zombie and ogre looking women. Gameplay still looks stiff as f*** to boot. No thanks. Last good MK was 9.

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
1 month ago#6
f*** yes. I've completely clicked with Skarlet. All I need is her pixie cut back and she's almost up there with Poison and Kunimitsu for me.

User Info: lolesports1979

lolesports1979
1 month ago#7
lol f*** no, mk is f***ing trash, and has been since 3 ulltimate
blood is thick but syrup is thicker, think about it

User Info: Storm-Shadow

Storm-Shadow
1 month ago#8
Definitely. I already pre-ordered the premium edition. I had lot of fun playing the stress test this weekend. Even though SF is my main franchise, I really like MK too.
PSN: Storm_Shadow757

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
1 month ago#9
Nope. I've never been a fan of the voyeuristic gore, and still think the animations are below par (though they have improved somewhat in MK11). I also hate how NRS games look, aesthetically.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC), DOJO: Gunkoism

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
1 month ago#10
GunkoGunko posted...
Nope. I've never been a fan of the voyeuristic gore, and still think the animations are below par (though they have improved somewhat in MK11). I also hate how NRS games look, aesthetically.

My thoughts 100%
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Are you guys giving MK11 a chance?