• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The Fight Money Situation

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
1 month ago#1
Currently, for players like me who have all or most of their characters around level 40 is really difficulty to get fight money.

We can earn FM by winning Casual or Rank matches but it's only 50 FM per win. When everything in this game cost so much FM.

I think that Capcom could at least lower the price of some items since they aren't willing to give us more FM.

For example:

Character from 100,000 FM to 75,000 FM.
Stage from 40,000 FM to 15,000 FM
Story costume from 40,000 FM to 10,000 FM
Color 15 from 20,000 to 10,000 FM
Color 14 from 10,000 to 5,000 FM
Color 13 keep the current price of 5,000 FM
Color 12 increase the price from 2,000 to 5,000 FM
Color 11 from 10,000 to 5,000 FM
Fighting Chance Costume from 500 FM per try, to 50 FM per try.
Fighting Chance Costume 10 at once from 4,500 FM to 450 FM per try
Dojo items on Fighting Chance can keep the current price of 100 FM per one try and 500 FM per 10 tries at once.

Lower the price of the stuff would be only fair since they aren't willing to give us more fight money.

Right now, the Missions pay something around either 800 Fm or 1300 Fm a week. The Soldiers are a thing from the past, appearing once a month and only one try. Everything is so chaotic in terms of fight money.

This really discourage new players to get into this game.

I have one final solution. Just sell Fight Money in the shop or sell the exclusive FM stuff for real money too.
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
1 month ago#2
They should just sell fm.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: Matt-Moores

Matt-Moores
1 month ago#3
aton_ra posted...

I’d prefer scrapping the idea entirely as using real money is less of a headache, but, yeah, selling FM would be the most sensical choice.
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#4
FireMadePrime posted...
Currently, for players like me who have all or most of their characters around level 40 is really difficulty to get fight money

People called me a troll when I pointed this out 2 or 3 years ago.

Maybe they will learn eventually.

FireMadePrime posted...
I think that Capcom could at least lower the price of some items since they aren't willing to give us more FM.

Erm, they are equivalent. Doubling the FM is exactly the same as halving the price. Nothing happens by accident. They simply don't want to do it.

FireMadePrime posted...
Just sell Fight Money in the shop

(1) it's pointless because you might as well just buy the characters for real money and skip the conversion loss (and the risk of having some left over that you can't spend)
(2) it would mean characters weren't free, therefore breaking Capcom's already-broken promise of "all characters will always be free."

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#5
Just use real money for certain things like characters and stages, and save the FM stuff for cosmetic things like costumes, colors, Dojo s***, etc.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Sesshoru

Sesshoru
1 month ago#6
I have roughly 300k in reserve to buy things I may want as they come up. I tend to be miserly with my FM though; I only have 8 dlc characters (and I only use 1 of them) and most of the extra battle costumes. Stages, colors, story costumes don't interest me as much and they seem expensive compared to the value you get for spending FM on a new character.
...he who has relied less on fortune has maintained himself more.

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
1 month ago#7
I have over 1 million FM left on both the PS4 and PC versions of the game. I don’t have any sympathy for those wounded by the FM situation.

@DarkDoc

That isn’t the reason people call you a “troll...”
"I am power made flesh, I will show you how truly weak you are!"
Check out http://www.culturejunkies.net

User Info: STARBUSTER

STARBUSTER
1 month ago#8
aton_ra posted...

Then FM just loses it's purpose as a free in-game currency. You can straight up buy things with real money right now, why bother buying FM.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#9
I'm sitting on just below 400k right now. Waiting to see if they release anything else worthwhile, if not I will go back and fill in the holes in my roster.

ScrappyDingo posted...
Just use real money for certain things like characters and stages, and save the FM stuff for cosmetic things like costumes, colors, Dojo s***, etc.

Lol. My philosophy is the opposite: use FM for characters (and nothing else). And then just ignore absolutely all the cosmetic bulls***.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#10
I don't play enough for tons of FM so I'd rather get my characters with real money.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The Fight Money Situation
  • Topic Archived