• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. SFVAE Core Values

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
1 month ago#1
Is funny all this talk about core values because this makes me remember how this game was supposed to be earlier and then what became. Due to America core values they censored Cammy intro, Mika butt slap CA, and a lot of stuff. That makes me wonder how this game could have been if it was Asia and Europe only. I doubt they'd have censored that. I wish I had a pic of how Mika CA was and Cammy intro was before the core values censorship.
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: TrilancerX

TrilancerX
1 month ago#2
FireMadePrime posted...
Is funny all this talk about core values because this makes me remember how this game was supposed to be earlier and then what became. Due to America core values they censored Cammy intro, Mika butt slap CA, and a lot of stuff. That makes me wonder how this game could have been if it was Asia and Europe only. I doubt they'd have censored that. I wish I had a pic of how Mika CA was and Cammy intro was before the core values censorship.

And half the male cast are pouncing around in string undies
You're only as ugly as your Amiibos
(message deleted)

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
1 month ago#4
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...

What do you mean?
All women in this game have swimsuit costumes and none of the men have one. In fact, only Urien and Zangief do that. Ryu only recent got that due to the Arthur and Jin DLC costumes.
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy
(message deleted)

User Info: TrilancerX

TrilancerX
1 month ago#6
FireMadePrime posted...
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...

What do you mean?
All women in this game have swimsuit costumes and none of the men have one. In fact, only Urien and Zangief do that. Ryu only recent got that due to the Arthur and Jin DLC costumes.

Zangief, Alex, Urien and others as well

But SJW are quiet as crickets when objectifying male characters

Never heard a single peep of outrage on that, just shows the hypocrisy
You're only as ugly as your Amiibos

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 month ago#7
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...

What do you mean?

b/c the male characters aren't being portrayed in a sexual way

they're shirtless or pantsless or whatever, but it's not done as a way to objectify them the way it is for the females

but you all already knew this and are just feigning ignorance like you do

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
4 weeks ago#8
haimara posted...
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...

What do you mean?

they're shirtless or pantsless or whatever, but it's not done as a way to objectify them the way it is for the females

https://youtu.be/VX4DJUr5oYg
If you're going to make a claim, don't be a dork dick, and make sure to provide a source.

User Info: Ma1ikii

Ma1ikii
4 weeks ago#9
DemonCurse69 posted...
haimara posted...
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...
TrilancerX posted...
FireMadePrime posted...

What do you mean?

https://youtu.be/VX4DJUr5oYg

Were they wrong?

Lemme see Ryu or Ed with camera angles that Cammy, R.Mika, and Laura get.
Anyways, thanks for reading this everybody!
Have a spectacular day!

User Info: XiahouSong

XiahouSong
4 weeks ago#10
We could argue that 'Hot' Ryu is being objectified (or could potentially be objectified), but from memory that appellation came more from the fans.
---
The Dragon reveals himself only to vanish.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. SFVAE Core Values
  • Topic Archived