• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. How much have you spent on getting Cammy's Fighting Chance costume?

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 months ago#31
Any advance on 67 votes?

DarkDoc
1 month ago#32
MarvelFireBird posted...
I got mine for free within my first ten tries, months ago. That and Nash's are the only ones I have gotten since I don't pay with Fight Money.

So with all the others, you gave up when you ran out of free tickets?

User Info: skyemc2004

skyemc2004
1 month ago#33
DarkDoc posted...
@Z_Buster @TheSL1Club @skyemc2004 @Wyrm_ @Shin_Jin @Dashall @Magnetronous @souchi_date @Alexichu @DragonEX1956

How about you guys?

Don't remember the exact number but it was at least over 40,000. Enough to never make me try my hand at Final Chance again. I really want some of those costumes and if Capcom wants to sell them I'm more then happy to buy them but I'm not going to throw away all my FM, especially now with all of the FM nerfs.

DarkDoc
1 month ago#34
gabriel_magno posted...
Some time ago I asked about that here. A few people replied, and it was a trend that most got Cammy and Balrog costumes in the first 10 tries, with a few outliers. At least at the time the % chance appeared to be high.

Yeah, I remember a few topics about it. Some of them were complaining that they'd spent 100,000 FM on it, etc. Seems like on average though, people do get them earlier rather than later.

DarkDoc
1 month ago#35
Ok, thanks to everybody who voted.

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#36
DarkDoc posted...
MarvelFireBird posted...
I got mine for free within my first ten tries, months ago. That and Nash's are the only ones I have gotten since I don't pay with Fight Money.

So with all the others, you gave up when you ran out of free tickets?

Yes. I actually managed to get hers twice on this run as well (free weekly tickets).

User Info: VanCityPlayboy

VanCityPlayboy
1 month ago#37
Dark_Despair posted...
None.

The costume is ****.

true, I didn't bother, don't like the skates
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. How much have you spent on getting Cammy's Fighting Chance costume?
  • Topic Archived