• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Is capcom trying to kill sfv?

User Info: BoxShark997

BoxShark997
1 month ago#1
Legitimate question, because it honestly feels like it.

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
1 month ago#2
No

User Info: BoxShark997

BoxShark997
1 month ago#3
Sonnyb4u posted...
No

So they are just this incompetent?

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
1 month ago#4
BoxShark997 posted...
Sonnyb4u posted...
No

No

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#5
Don't think they'd be working on an Arcade version if they were trying to end this game.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#6
Sonnyb4u posted...
BoxShark997 posted...
Sonnyb4u posted...
No

No

They are actually quite incompetent. There's no excuse for the s*** theyre pulling this season. With that being said, I hope we get more news other than costumes soon.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#7
I'm inclined to believe there has to be some sort of Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation that is happening behind the scenes.

Everything recently is weird and surprising that they would squander all the good will Arcade Edition brought them without good reason.

Game development has a lot that goes into it and often it can't be revealed to the public.

Look at Spider-man for PS4

A large number of people were demanding the Raimi suit. behind the scenes they were working on adding it but couldn't respond to fans complaints for a number of reasons.

Regardless hopefully soon we will have a better idea of what's going on
I think if we spent the time we spent thinking about not spending money and spent that time on spending money, then itd be time well spent.

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
1 month ago#8
BoxShark997 posted...
Sonnyb4u posted...
No

They have an agenda that benefits them but not us.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
1 month ago#9
They're not trying to, they're just bad at what they do.

User Info: Kain18

Kain18
1 month ago#10
BoxShark997 posted...
Legitimate question, because it honestly feels like it.

imo they finally understood that they f up with this game and its no use. 4 Seasons and still stupid balance changes everytime. last patch wasnt bad but didnt change anything. Imo they are incapable of balancing and fixing the Ryu bug. And they realised that even most players gave up on this game.

Edit: what they dont realise is that no one cares for a new SF anymore after SFV
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Is capcom trying to kill sfv?
  • Topic Archived