• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Feburary DLC character

User Info: megaman623

megaman623
1 month ago#11
Nope. Nothing probably until Final Round when the CPT starts
Tekken 7 - Leo/Lars, Soulcalibur VI - Taki, DOA5LR - Mila, Smash Ultimate - Samus
Waiting for Makoto in SFV... :(

User Info: SSF2Fan

SSF2Fan
1 month ago#12
I bet it's going to be Rose since she's been teased a lot these days.

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
1 month ago#13
I don't imagine there will be an announcement until EVO Japan, which is the middle of the month.

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 month ago#14
just depends if they are planning on this being "season 4" like all the rest, or if they gave up on seasons since they said this isn't technically season 4

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
1 month ago#15
Season 2 and Season 3 1st characters came out on January. While Season 4 1st character came out in December. SFV will be at PAX South, i don't know if we'll get the second character there but its likely given Type Arcade coming out in February.
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
1 month ago#16
haimara posted...
just depends if they are planning on this being "season 4" like all the rest, or if they gave up on seasons since they said this isn't technically season 4

When did they say that?

"Capcom Cup 2018 is now complete with the spotlight being shifted to the future. But with every light comes a shadow. Kage, the Embodiment of the Satsui, rises as the newest character and the beginning of the next season in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition!"

direct from Capcom-Unity.

User Info: TrilancerX

TrilancerX
1 month ago#17
Imagine if its Oni (called KuroShi) to balance out the character select screen and wrap up
You're only as ugly as your Amiibos

User Info: Jebediah

Jebediah
1 month ago#18
Wazzupguys posted...
Season 2 and Season 3 1st characters came out on January. While Season 4 1st character came out in December. SFV will be at PAX South, i don't know if we'll get the second character there but its likely given Type Arcade coming out in February.

Incorrect. Season 2 Akuma came out in December.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 weeks ago#19
ScrappyDingo posted...
Yay. More characters to buy with no FM.

Lol. Maybe that's it. There's no character because Capcom knows nobody has the FM. Maybe the number of characters has been reduced by 90% just like the FM was.

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
4 weeks ago#20
I don't think comparing this season to the last two is a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get another character until past Feb. I'm not expecting 6 characters this season.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Feburary DLC character
  • Topic Archived