• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. My God, MK11 Reveal was amazing. Yet Capcom does nothing for SFVAE Season 4

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
4 weeks ago#1
Come on Capcom! Are you really just going to stand there and take it?
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
4 weeks ago#2
#BringInStreetFighterVI
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
4 weeks ago#3
Why are you surprised? Look at how CC ended up after MK11's trailer was shown at the VGA. Capcom is probably just focused on Remake 2 at this point. Don't like to sound like a Debbie Downer, but...
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: nhat

nhat
4 weeks ago#4
It is a brand new game and not a season... it’s not a fair comparison
PSO- 09

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
4 weeks ago#5
Production-wise, MK11 looks really impressive, and the animations have improved... a bit. Still not my kind of game at all, but MK fans seem happy, so I'm genuinely happy for them.

I'll hopefully get a better idea of how the overall animations look during the "pro player exhibition", but assuming they're like what I've just seen, NRS still could have done a lot better.

On-topic, I would wait for SF6 if you want to potentially see Capcom doing a reveal like this. Settle down.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC), DOJO: Gunkoism

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
4 weeks ago#6
I don't think SFVI is the only way to have a reveal on this level. Something like a new Darkstalkers or a Capcom All-Stars would probably be good enough to amp up the hype. Of course I don't see either happening.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
4 weeks ago#7
SpiralSwords posted...
I don't think SFVI is the only way to have a reveal on this level. Something like a new Darkstalkers or a Capcom All-Stars would probably be good enough to amp up the hype. Of course I don't see either happening.

I'm still holding out for a Capcom All-Stars game, or a new Capcom-SNK collab.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC), DOJO: Gunkoism

User Info: akt22

akt22
4 weeks ago#8
SpiralSwords posted...

I could see it for something like capcom allstars, but no way would capcom push those kind of production values for darkstalkers given the risk. If Darkstalkers ever gets revived, it would likely go the mega man 11 route.

GunkoGunko posted...
I'm still holding out for a Capcom All-Stars game, or a new Capcom-SNK collab.

TBH, the chances of a new darkstalkers game is higher given SNK's stance on collabs

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 weeks ago#9
They don’t have to release or announce something every time somebody else does something. That would just reek of desperation. Capcom and Street Fighter V are on their own schedule, just like everyone else.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: Crashmander

Crashmander
4 weeks ago#10
Capcom Cup ends and we get an announcement for a new project.

A Capcom logo appears on a Billboard and the camera zooms out to show residential metropolis (Megaman X) in chaos. While Nico's van (Devil May Cry V) is driving at high speed Regina (Dino Crisis) takes her body out of the van and starts shooting at something. We turn the camera to what's she shooting at and it's Nemesis taking the bullets as if it was nothing while fighting Chun-li and Strider at the same time. It all seems lost but a Blodia Punch comes from the sky throwing Nemesis far away and showing Jin (Cyberbots) makes his first 3d appearance.

We follow Nemesis until we now see Ryu and Batsu (Rival Schools) Fighting together against Juri and Morrigan while Frank West (Dead Rising) takes pictures in the background only to be found by Devilotte. She orders him to go out and fight but he refuses so she orders her new henchmen Arthur (Ghost and Goblins) and Jon Talbain (Darkstalkers) to take care of him.

On other scene we see Gene (God Hand) fighting fist to fist against Nero and Clashing the Devil Breaker and God Hand against each other but no one wins so Nero decides to take Blue Rose out and start shooting while Gene grabs the bullets with his hand. It was all fun and games until Jedah appears and both need to join forces.

Now we see a lot of servbots being ordered by Tron to get all the scraps on the battle field but Protoman gets rid of most of them. When Tron charges on him Zero appears to stop Gustaff. (Tron's Mech) then he throws a ryuenjin at her but it's denied by Megaman.EXE Freezing his feet.

The camera zooms out to show just a blue boot that belongs to a Character we haven't seen in a long time saying "Sublimation!" While the screen shows the new Logo for Capcom vs.

With a gameplay reveal + new characters to be unveiled on Evo Japan and Subsequent trailers in premier events from the CPT.

Yeah... It's not going to happen.
I don't speak english...yet. So please forgive me if I Write something wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. My God, MK11 Reveal was amazing. Yet Capcom does nothing for SFVAE Season 4
  • Topic Archived