• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. I don't feel so bad about costumes

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
1 month ago#1
My wife told me she bought a Dead by Daylight costume...s*** was 10 bucks is basic as f*** and the models in that game are hideous. I no longer have any qualms with paying 4 bucks for the badass costumes we get ingame, especially in comparison to games like DbD or LoL. s*** I'll happily drop 4 bucks on Laura costumes.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 weeks ago#2
That's exactly a huge thing about how other games deal with DLC. There are far worse games with worse DLC prices. For any fighting game, costumes are actually good since the screen is always on both characters. Can't say the same for a horror game where it is supposed to be damn dark. To date, I think Tekken 7's season pass being that stupid expensive at $25 for 2 guest characters and bowling is the worst, they redeemed themselves and more with the S2 pass.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: VK3goldexpert

VK3goldexpert
4 weeks ago#3
Dont they give you free characters in dead by daylight?
https://i.imgur.com/O6n0Alr.jpg

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
4 weeks ago#4
VK3goldexpert posted...
Dont they give you free characters in dead by daylight?

They don't give you free s***. @VK3goldexpert you have to buy all the DLC packs for survivors and killers.

User Info: nhat

nhat
4 weeks ago#5
I just use FM for my costumes lol I didn’t buy anything with real money for costume or stages
PSO- 09

User Info: Stephen707

Stephen707
4 weeks ago#6
@michaelangelo
I'm just happy we can buy the costumes directly rather than pay money for lootboxes for the chance to get what we want.
CFN: CrazyDiamond707
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. I don't feel so bad about costumes
  • Topic Archived