• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. So about Street Fighter 6

User Info: Z_Buster

Z_Buster
2 weeks ago#51
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
SmashK posted...
Tiger-Goblin posted...

I finally got that admission out of you, rich white boy.

Wow.....that's racist AF.

As a white guy, I'm tired of this derogatory phrased being socially acceptable and used to demean a white person based on the color of their skin. That's racist. If the script was flipped to blacks or asians or any other ethnicity, it would be considered racist AF too.

Lol, not only is it racist, he's assuming that I'm white...

And yet...there are no mods editing his posts lol

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
2 weeks ago#52
40 characters on Launch (8 new)
No DLC characters
No FM
Three General Stories
If it bleeds, we can kill it - Dutch

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 weeks ago#53
The_High posted...
limiting the audience from 33% of the console market

This isn't the PS3 era. This generation the PS4 dominates the market.

The_High posted...
It has honestly been pretty cool to boot it up after major updates to see HUGE content expansions like the cinematic story and arcade mode and such.

Now now. You don't get to count a basic staple arcade mode as "a huge content expansion". It just "delayed launch content", that's all.

The_High posted...
But then I'm not entitled

You're gonna have to stop using that word. There is nothing entitied about expecting a game to work.

User Info: The_High

The_High
2 weeks ago#54
DarkDoc posted...
The_High posted...
limiting the audience from 33% of the console market

This isn't the PS3 era. This generation the PS4 dominates the market.

The_High posted...
It has honestly been pretty cool to boot it up after major updates to see HUGE content expansions like the cinematic story and arcade mode and such.

Now now. You don't get to count a basic staple arcade mode as "a huge content expansion". It just "delayed launch content", that's all.

The_High posted...
But then I'm not entitled

You're gonna have to stop using that word. There is nothing entitied about expecting a game to work.

If anyone was b****ing about the game not functioning as intended I would be on their side.

They aren't. They, and you, are b****ing because you feel entitled to easy free s***. That's what entitled literally is. It's a feeling that you are owed things that you aren't. At all.
"We must be very careful what we pretend to be, because we are what we pretend to be."
Kurt Vonnegut

DarkDoc
2 weeks ago#55
https://i.imgtc.com/jqR1wvQ.jpg

DarkDoc
2 weeks ago#56
lolesports1979 posted...
You're gonna wait for somebody else to give your there own opinion of a game that they might not even really understand?

I've played fighting games for almost or over 25 years now and you can count on oros hand the amount of decent reviews there are for fighting games from people that know what they are talking about, most reviews for fighting games are written by people that dont really play them or do not understand them, you should maybe trust your own judgement rather than placing faith in a person that does not have a clue what they are reviewing

It doesn't matter who writes the text, all reviews are written after playing the game offline for 1-2 weeks. Even Daigo wouldn't be able to formulate an accurate opinion under those conditions. And even if he could, an opinion from someone like that is not an opinion that would transfer to players like you and I. He's looking for different things.

And let's face it, nobody reads reviews to find out about gameplay mechanics. It's about the overall package. None of the things that killed SFV are difficult to understand.

You don't need to have won Evo to say "There are only 16 characters and it's missing Akuma, Sakura and Guile". You don't need to have won Evo to say "The graphics are ugly and full of glitches". You don't need to have won Evo to say "There is nothing to do in this game and the dialog is badly written". You don't need to have won Evo to say "The focus is on flooding the game with overpriced DLC costumes". Things like 8 frames of input lag can be objectively measured. It's obvious whether the game includes regional filter, training options, stats. Etc.

Watching the video of that 6-month old baby completing story mode told me everything I need to know about Capcom's focus.

So yeah, think I'm gonna wait for the reviews next time.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. So about Street Fighter 6
  • Topic Archived