• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. So about Street Fighter 6

User Info: Tiger-Goblin

Tiger-Goblin
2 weeks ago#1
Will you buy into Street Fighter 6 "Service"? - Results (142 votes)
Yes. Preorder. With season pass.
9.15% (13 votes)
Yes. Preorder. Base game only.
0.7% (1 vote)
Yes. Launch day. With season pass.
4.23% (6 votes)
Yes. Launch day. Base game only.
7.75% (11 votes)
I will wait few days for opinions and reviews
16.2% (23 votes)
I might buy it. Might. On a sale. After complete edition is out
33.8% (48 votes)
Never touching Capcom Fighting game again
19.72% (28 votes)
Only if it's Free 2 Play
1.41% (2 votes)
Only if it has my favorite ads
7.04% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If it's the same kind of package as Street Fighter V: Small roster. Designed for tournaments players only. Grinding mechanics or real money to add characters, stages etc

Will you buy it?
MKX main: Sonya. Subs: D'vorah, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Goro, Kitana, Quan Chi
Injustice 2 main: Harley. Subs: Sub-Zero, Red Hood, Grodd, Flash, Captain Cold

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
2 weeks ago#2
Where’s the collector’s edition option? These poll choices are just as useless as a DarkDoc poll...
"I am power made flesh, I will show you how truly weak you are!"
Check out http://www.culturejunkies.net

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
2 weeks ago#3
I'll wait for reviews. For those who say they will never touch another capcom fighter, y'all won't be doing that if sf6 and/or mvc4 comes out next gen and is actually well made lol.
Muh mains: T7: Steve Fox, Armor King, Sfv: Akuma, Nash, Smash: Fox, Dbfz: Hit/Bardock/SSJ Goku, Sc6: Sophitia, Mvci: Zero/Dante

Tiger-Goblin
2 weeks ago#4
Shill_Akuma76 posted...
Where’s the collector’s edition option? These poll choices are just as useless as a DarkDoc poll...

I didn't put that in on purpose. I enjoy the salt of Shill_akuma tears as his game failed

Tiger-Goblin
2 weeks ago#5
BluuberryPie posted...
I'll wait for reviews. For those who say they will never touch another capcom fighter, y'all won't be doing that if sf6 and/or mvc4 comes out next gen and is actually well made lol.

Nope. I am never falling for their schemes again. Fool me once...

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
2 weeks ago#6
Yeah. I like SFV's model. If it were handled by a company with a decent community manager/PR department it would be excellent.

Day 1, on launch. Never pre-order anything. Never buy mystery season passes if you don't know what's in them.
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

Shin_Akuma76
2 weeks ago#7
Tiger-Goblin posted...
Shill_Akuma76 posted...

I didn't put that in on purpose. I enjoy the salt of Shill_akuma tears as his game failed

What salt? I don't own stock in Capcom so their failures have nothing to do with me. It's usually people who can only afford one game at a time or have to put up with used games who shout from the hills about how games sell, perform, etc. People like myself and Damastah101 and a few others with large amounts of disposable income buy the games we want, play them and buy the next thing we want, it's really not that hard to understand.

Also by purposefully not putting valid options, you've outed yourself as the creator of a "troll" poll, so again this poll is as worthless as any other DarkDoc poll...

User Info: lolesports1979

lolesports1979
2 weeks ago#8
BluuberryPie posted...

You're gonna wait for somebody else to give your there own opinion of a game that they might not even really understand?

I've played fighting games for almost or over 25 years now and you can count on oros hand the amount of decent reviews there are for fighting games from people that know what they are talking about, most reviews for fighting games are written by people that dont really play them or do not understand them, you should maybe trust your own judgement rather than placing faith in a person that does not have a clue what they are reviewing

And no i wont touch another capcom fighter, especially in it's current model, maybe if somehow went back to not listening to all the idiots online and just making a game in there own design philosophy which i could dig then it's possible i could be interested, but lets face it that's never gonna happen is it?

it's all popularity contests and listning to online crybabies that whine over something, see sentinal see flapjack, see jack 7, see abigal and cammy
blood is thick but syrup is thicker, think about it
(message deleted)

Shin_Akuma76
2 weeks ago#10
Tiger-Goblin posted...
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
Tiger-Goblin posted...
Shill_Akuma76 posted...

What salt? I don't own stock in Capcom so their failures have nothing to do with me. It's usually people who can only afford one game at a time or have to put up with used games who shout from the hills about how games sell, perform, etc. People like myself and Damastah101 and a few others with large amounts of disposable income buy the games we want, play them and buy the next thing we want, it's really not that hard to understand...

And here you admitted that SFV is a failure.
I finally got that admission out of you, rich white boy.
And just to remind you: MKX is a huge success.

At what point did I mention SFV?
What makes you think I'm white?

The only thing you've proved is that you (like DarkDoc) don't know how to make a proper poll. You're desperate to praise anything that seems remotely negative about SFV. Also, you're willing to jump to wild conclusions like a dog chasing a car...
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. So about Street Fighter 6
  • Topic Archived