You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The 2500 FM weekly missions are GONE. I repeat they're GONE.

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 weeks ago#181
Bass_X0 posted...
FireMadePrime posted...
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
FireMadePrime posted...
My God, today is only 850 FM to be earned from the Missions. How are people supposed to finish Abigail final piece at 2500 FM?

Easy, spend 2500 FM and don't lose on the first try...

But we only earned 850 FM this week. We still need the other 1650 Fm to be able to play that first try.

Everybody should have some saved up.

thats true. a few raindrops in a cup will eventually fill it up. even if that cup was in the Gobi Desert.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: levnh836

levnh836
4 weeks ago#182
They should make other ways to earn FM, unfortunately if they did it would involve putting a little money in, so it is not purchasing FM directly.
Good for you

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
4 weeks ago#183
I have to admit. I was excited about Season 4 in December, but my interest in the game has definitely dwindled at this point.

User Info: Elec_Man

Elec_Man
4 weeks ago#184
GamingVet posted...
I have to admit. I was excited about Season 4 in December, but my interest in the game has definitely dwindled at this point.

Yes. My God, it's been a couple of weeks. How could anyone be expected to sustain enthusiasm through a holiday season? Shouldn't game developers be working straight through Christmas to release major content updates for you?

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
4 weeks ago#185
Elec_Man posted...
GamingVet posted...

Yes. My God, it's been a couple of weeks. How could anyone be expected to sustain enthusiasm through a holiday season? Shouldn't game developers be working straight through Christmas to release major content updates for you?

This reply is unnecessary.
Anticipation for the upcoming season of 4 was built. And Capcom missed their mark, which let people down.

It's reasonable for people to be disappointed

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 weeks ago#186
I read a post thats kind of sad and funny:

"I have 90,000Fm and I get the news that Kage gets released. 3 weeks later I have 91,100fm. screw actually trying to learn a new character i'll just buy a stage. thanks capcom"
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
4 weeks ago#187
blackhrt posted...
I read a post thats kind of sad and funny:

"I have 90,000Fm and I get the news that Kage gets released. 3 weeks later I have 91,100fm. screw actually trying to learn a new character i'll just buy a stage. thanks capcom"

Doesn't this person have $6 to buy Kage if that what they really want?
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
4 weeks ago#188
I just hate being f***ed over because I mess up in the battle and have to replay it for another 2500 FM.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 weeks ago#189
Elec_Man posted...
Shouldn't game developers be working straight through Christmas to release major content updates for you?

No. They're supposed to work BEFORE Christmas so that the content is released AT Christmas.

I was saying this before AE. Everybody knows that December is always the biggest month of the year in terms of game sales. And January is always the smallest month of the year. Releasing stuff in Jan and Feb is always a bad idea.

FireMadePrime posted...
Doesn't this person have $6 to buy Kage if that what they really want?

Or, you know, they just choose not to buy him for any reason they want?

f*** you and your insults.

User Info: Hardgainer08

Hardgainer08
4 weeks ago#190
Sonnyb4u posted...
Elec_Man posted...
GamingVet posted...

This reply is unnecessary.
Anticipation for the upcoming season of 4 was built. And Capcom missed their mark, which let people down.

It's reasonable for people to be disappointed

Well said.
WII U:H.G-0814 PSN: HG-10 3DS:4699 9242 3676
Gamefaqs Official Mario and Dr. Mario CH (Wii U)
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The 2500 FM weekly missions are GONE. I repeat they're GONE.