You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. How much would you spend on the Car Crusher bonus game?

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 weeks ago#41

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
4 weeks ago#42
jack shiiii is what Ill pay for it. Waste of money. Not a fan of any of the bonus games should be optional like sf4 to enable or disable it doing a ladder run and being interrupted for the bonus levels was ok the first few times then it gets stale
Chicago Bulls | Barcelona | Atlanta Falcons | Ottawa Senators | San Jose Sharks | Cronulla Sharks | Viper | Raikkonnen | Roman Reigns | Randy Orton | Roy Jones

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
4 weeks ago#43
DarkDoc posted...
@MarvelFireBird @OZ_Archangel @JayceeTHUNDER @parasite2012 @Eagle_hunter @JeDDyD @Dawn_Ultra @RetroGamer9 @The_Ivory_Man @SonicNextGen2

How about you guys?

It depends, still SFV lifespan will end in about a year. So I don't think they'll add new "modes".

But knowing Capcom, it'll be about 5$.

Arcade Mode Barrel bonus stage is a free along with the AE update.

BTW, I never thought I would get mentioned here.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
4 weeks ago#44
Stop bumping this useless f***ing poll. This s*** should have died and you keep bumping it every few days.
Next time, do the world the favor you promised. QUACK

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
3 weeks ago#45
Nothing. If they wanted to include that mode, they could have added it with the AE update last year. However, I would not pay extra for a mode that has been a part of many of the games in the series, especially if there were no incentives given for purchasing it.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#46
TC has been trolling here since around SFV released in 2016.

He always ignores what other games have done and just focuses on SFV. Which is odd since other games have done worse than SFV in microtransactions and DLC.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

DarkDoc
3 weeks ago#47
Any advance on 138 votes?

User Info: Nerp

Nerp
3 weeks ago#48
^Stop posting.
Steam Name: Tulu Flulu, PSN: FreightTrainEX
SFV Main: G., F.A.N.G.

DarkDoc
3 weeks ago#49
Eagle_hunter posted...
BTW, I never thought I would get mentioned here.

Well, I saw you'd started a previous thread about it, so you obviously had an opinion on it. :-)

MarvelFireBird posted...
Nothing. If they wanted to include that mode, they could have added it with the AE update last year

Well, it's more iconic than the barrels, and probably easier to program, so the only reason I can think of for leaving it out is (1) to give them sometching to advertise if there is another release of the game, or (2) they are so desperate they wanted to leave something out so they could charge you money later.

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
3 weeks ago#50
Marked for constant bumping
Next time, do the world the favor you promised. QUACK
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. How much would you spend on the Car Crusher bonus game?