You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. How much would you spend on the Car Crusher bonus game?

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 months ago#1
How much would you spend on the Car Crusher bonus game?

We all know its coming.

How much money would you pay for the car bonus stage for arcade mode?

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
2 months ago#2
I would enjoy it, no it shouldn’t have been in the game at launch but I wouldn’t pay for it.

And really most of those answers are redundant. Nobody will say they want to pay those amounts.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Nerp

Nerp
2 months ago#3
I want the karate chop game back, where ginger Ryu gives a thumbs up and a big ol' blowjob mouth.
Steam Name: Tulu Flulu, PSN: FreightTrainEX
SFV Main: G., F.A.N.G.

User Info: Nerp

Nerp
2 months ago#4
s***. Just realized I voted on a Dorkdac poll. Now he's gonna use the data against me like a dips*** version of Google.
Steam Name: Tulu Flulu, PSN: FreightTrainEX
SFV Main: G., F.A.N.G.

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
2 months ago#5
It should honestly be 15 bucks. Just giving away half of SF4's superior single player content doesn't seem right.
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
2 months ago#6
I never liked it, so nothing.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
2 months ago#7
Needs a new option-
Nothing; it may appear next year for free. (Didn't need it at launch. No strong opinions on it)

Barrel game was free & appeared after launch. If the car happens, it might be the same.

Tekken 7 Bowling's a lot more involved, so I can see why it costs- I think.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 months ago#8
Nerp posted...
I want the karate chop game back

They could probably do something based on the other bonus stage from SF1.

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
2 months ago#9
If I should get my character I will spend the maximum ammount on everything in the game. So that.
Or nothing if I don't get her.

User Info: KnyghtFall

KnyghtFall
2 months ago#10
We need them all back.

The car. The bricks. The oil drums. The wooden barrels.

It would be nice if they offered a fight money bonus. A much needed incentive for playing arcade mode. It would also give offline players a way to generate FM. If CAPCOM wants something for their alleged troubles, only add the fight money bonus if ads are on in arcade mode. If they want to be super cheap, make it 100FM and make the bonus stage right before Bison.
The Eyes are Useless When the Mind is Blind.
-Unknown
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. How much would you spend on the Car Crusher bonus game?