• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Season 4 Options

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
3 months ago#1
How will you purchase Season 4 - Results (80 votes)
I will purchase Season Pass with real money, cant earn enough in game anymore
56.25% (45 votes)
I will use my fight money to get all characters
20% (16 votes)
I will use combination of fight and real money to get all characters
1.25% (1 vote)
I will use combination of real and fight to get certain characters
5% (4 votes)
Season 4 isn't happening
17.5% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have earned enough fight money to buy all the characters so far. I am pretty satisfied with that and feel it would be worth spending actual cash to just get all Season 4 chatacters through the pass. Since Capcom nerfed your income rate, there is no way I will ever be able to keep getting everyone for free.

Just curious what the situation is for other people going into the "rumored" Season 4.

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
3 months ago#2
Option 6: I will use real money to get the characters I want and ignore the rest.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
3 months ago#3
aton_ra posted...
Option 6: I will use real money to get the characters I want and ignore the rest.

Yep. I just buy the character pass on the day it releases. I don't worry about all the other things. (the amount of FM I have has no relation)

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
3 months ago#4
I plan on getting the Season 4 Pass regardless cause I like the Battle costume, and since I was going to get those costumes anyway, it's best to buy the season pass. Six characters x Six battle costumes would be $24 for the battle costumes. So, getting the Season 4 Pass for $30, saves me my fight money and the $24 that I'd use to buy the battle costumes. This year I loved all battle costumes, specially Cody and Falke.
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
3 months ago#5
aton_ra posted...

Yea just use the combination option for that choice.

User Info: LouieKablouie

LouieKablouie
3 months ago#6
I only use my fight money for costumes,colors, and stages. I just buy the characters.
Rest In Peace, Stephen Hillenburg. I would not be the same landlubber without you.
https://i.imgtc.com/jS1VQim.jpg

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
3 months ago#7
GamingVet posted...
aton_ra posted...

No, because it's not the same. I never use fight money for characters.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
3 months ago#8
aton_ra posted...
GamingVet posted...
aton_ra posted...

No, because it's not the same. I never use fight money for characters.

Same

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
3 months ago#9
I use real money for passes and stages. All my FM goes to costumes.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 months ago#10
Getting it with real money because that's how I always get Season Passes.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Season 4 Options
  • Topic Archived