• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. "This Month's Tickets: 2/5" what is that?

User Info: DreamWarrior805

DreamWarrior805
4 weeks ago#1
Sorry to be a noob but I just got back on SFV after a while and saw that under survival. What is it?

User Info: RyuHoshi4Life

RyuHoshi4Life
4 weeks ago#2
DreamWarrior805 posted...
Sorry to be a noob but I just got back on SFV after a while and saw that under survival. What is it?

You can earn up to 5 Fighting Chance tickets by clearing Survival mode

User Info: ApocalypticPsn

ApocalypticPsn
4 weeks ago#3
Note that you have to meet the required score shown to receive a ticket! (If you make a high enough score, you CAN earn multiple at once!)
This is golden lol: https://youtu.be/IAOKP6VOHZE?t=126

User Info: ZeroBeats Ghost

ZeroBeats Ghost
4 weeks ago#4
RyuHoshi4Life posted...
DreamWarrior805 posted...

You can earn up to 5 Fighting Chance tickets by clearing Survival mode

To elaborate better, they added "Fighting Chance" two months ago, which is basically just loot boxes in SF. You can either spend fight money or fortune tickets to get pulls from them.

You can earn up to five fortune tickets per each Survival difficulty every month for a total of potentially twenty tickets, based on how high of a score you get. Every month the ticket count resets so you can earn tickets from survival again.
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?

User Info: DreamWarrior805

DreamWarrior805
4 weeks ago#5
Thanks for all the answers!

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
4 weeks ago#6
ApocalypticPsn posted...
Note that you have to meet the required score shown to receive a ticket! (If you make a high enough score, you CAN earn multiple at once!)

Did not know that, thanks!

User Info: ApocalypticPsn

ApocalypticPsn
4 weeks ago#7
michaelangelo posted...
ApocalypticPsn posted...

Did not know that, thanks!

You're welcome! From what I've found, to get all 5 tickets, you'll need these scores:

Easy: 500,000

Normal: 1,000,000

Hard: 1,500,000

Extreme: 2,200,000

Again, this is from what I've found. If anyone has gotten all 5 with a lower score, please share!
This is golden lol: https://youtu.be/IAOKP6VOHZE?t=126

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
4 weeks ago#8
You can also use items (that don t deduct score points) to help you score high
Mix that with score multipler and you ll win big n easy
>;3
www.serateotaku.it GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit,huge fun!!!
PS4 Eur Community"Gundam Versus Italia" join now!!

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
4 weeks ago#9
I usually end up with 4/5. Sometimes 3/5.
Didn't have enough tickets for Vega's costume, so I spent FM on three x10 readings til I got it.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. "This Month's Tickets: 2/5" what is that?
  • Topic Archived