What if... season four had Honda, Fei-Long, Dee-Jay and T. Hawk

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. What if... season four had Honda, Fei-Long, Dee-Jay and T. Hawk

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
4 weeks ago#41
Deepest_Cut posted...
. Necro/12 fused into 1 character

Doesn't make sense. TWELVE hasn't been made yet. Urien is just now finishing working on ELEVEN.

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
4 weeks ago#42
Sonnyb4u posted...
Deepest_Cut posted...
. Necro/12 fused into 1 character

Doesn't make sense. TWELVE hasn't been made yet. Urien is just now working on ELEVEN.

I wouldn't mind having a character related to Twelve. Hell, Capcom could make Eleven a character, which would basically allow them to redesign Twelve. I think a shapeshifting character would be awesome if done right.

User Info: VanCityPlayboy

VanCityPlayboy
4 weeks ago#43
I don't mind those 3 just T Hawk can stay out, never liked T Hawk.

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
4 weeks ago#44
I just wish they'd give us some clue already. Suspense is killing me. 2 more months!

User Info: playboydojo

playboydojo
4 weeks ago#45
VanCityPlayboy posted...
I don't mind those 3 just T Hawk can stay out, never liked T Hawk.

Boring as hell. Except for Koji KOG. Dude was an absolute madman.
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 weeks ago#46
Crashmander posted...
The only one I'm not a fan of is Honda, and that can be fixed with a cool redesign.

Knowing Capcom, they would probably put in one of his students shown during his SF2 ending (Hatonoyama,
Marunoumi, Yasuhanada, and Nishinofuji).

michaelangelo posted...
Eh I'd be ok with it but not thrilled. Definitely expecting E. Honda to be released as the first season 4 character with nostalgia costume and stage

Wouldnt it be better if they made him look like Honda by default? I think its much better to get a character you love without having to pay twice.

Lyrica posted...
I think a shapeshifting character would be awesome if done right.

In Darkstalkers or Jojo, yeah. But not in a game full of martial artists and street fighters.

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
4 weeks ago#47
DarkDoc posted...
In Darkstalkers or Jojo, yeah. But not in a game full of martial artists and street fighters.

I know you're not seriously using this angle when there are characters with psycho power, magical orbs, and whatever the hell Necalli is.

EDIT: Hold up, why am I even coming up with examples when a shapeshifting character already existed?

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 weeks ago#48
DarkDoc posted...
Crashmander posted...
The only one I'm not a fan of is Honda, and that can be fixed with a cool redesign.

Knowing Capcom, they would probably put in one of his students shown during his SF2 ending (Hatonoyama,

michaelangelo posted...
Eh I'd be ok with it but not thrilled. Definitely expecting E. Honda to be released as the first season 4 character with nostalgia costume and stage

Wouldnt it be better if they made him look like Honda by default? I think its much better to get a character you love without having to pay twice.

Lyrica posted...

I think we are long past the purity of Street Fighter being a game about martial artists fighting on the street.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN
(message deleted)

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
4 weeks ago#50
DarkDoc posted...
Crashmander posted...

michaelangelo posted...

Lyrica posted...

@Sonnyb4u I suspect he's going to look like this:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/street-fighter-e-honda-kabuki-pop-culture-shock-9032171/
We'll need to buy his nostalgia.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. What if... season four had Honda, Fei-Long, Dee-Jay and T. Hawk
  • Topic Archived