• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. What if... season four had Honda, Fei-Long, Dee-Jay and T. Hawk

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 weeks ago#1
along with two female characters. Just to get the whole cast of Super SFII in the game.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: Magnetronous

Magnetronous
4 weeks ago#2
I'd definitely buy the season pass for that and I've never given a single dime to Capcom for any DLC for this game.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-7978-7897
Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) ID: Magne-TR-onous

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
4 weeks ago#3
Good.

Those are the characters that the silent majority want. Street Fighter games tend to flop when they lack E.Honda.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 weeks ago#4
What's the question?

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
4 weeks ago#5
f*** that.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: lolesports1979

lolesports1979
4 weeks ago#6
i would not buy any of those characters been there done that for the last 20 years f*** them

Zzzzz
blood is thick but syrup is thicker, think about it

User Info: LouieKablouie

LouieKablouie
4 weeks ago#7
You'd have to pay me Nadeshiko to take 4 sf2 characters at once.
Cancer Merchant!

User Info: Dabeastmvp123

Dabeastmvp123
4 weeks ago#8
It can be, but unlikely. Capcom wants new cast in SFV, to attract younger audience, that's why were having more younger characters like Ed, Falke, Menat. It's like Shonen.
I know that you guys want nostalgia but you're going to have to move on and give the newer cast a chance.
Ryu was the poster boy and would always be in Street Fighter.
The only reason Capcom release the fan favorites for season 3 is because they knew they screwed up release on SFV, it wasn't finish, but they're trying their best to make everyone happy. But sadly, for sure, season 4 isn't going to be all nostalgic characters.
I can't wait for season 4!
Ah geez, I don't know what to really put on my signature.

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
4 weeks ago#9
I wouldn't mind that at all. I already got Cody which is the only character that I needed.

But I doubt capcom would do that. They'd probably only pick 2 of them for season 4 and the other 2 for season 5. Not all 4 at once.

I wish they'd just put Evil Ryu, Decapre, C. Viper and Abel in the game already since they have been hinted since Season 1.
https://twitter.com/4everbuffy

User Info: playboydojo

playboydojo
4 weeks ago#10
I would have to get some crazy balance changes to make up for such a lackluster S4.
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. What if... season four had Honda, Fei-Long, Dee-Jay and T. Hawk
  • Topic Archived