• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. if Matador's claw can break, why don't Menat's/Falke's?

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
4 weeks ago#1
...maybe not falke, but menat is a problem...for me.

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
4 weeks ago#2
Because Menat and Falke don't have claws?

User Info: Try-again-Kiddo

Try-again-Kiddo
4 weeks ago#3
Its a valid point, imho they really need to make Vegas claw last the fight like Falke and Menats weapons or make Falke and Menats weapons vulnerable like Vegas.
5 bars aint 5 bars!

Lyrica
4 weeks ago#4
Try-again-Kiddo posted...
Its a valid point, imho they really need to make Vegas claw last the fight like Falke and Menats weapons or make Falke and Menats weapons vulnerable like Vegas.

Falke's weapon is already vulnerable since she could be whiff punished easily. It would be stupid to make her staff break. It's already balanced enough since most of her staff normals are bad and have slow AF recovery.

User Info: Ma1ikii

Ma1ikii
4 weeks ago#5
Because Vega is a stance character and has a proper moveset without the claw, while all of Menat's specials revolve around the orb and she's essentially useless should the orb have the same mechanic as Vega's claw.

Falke doesn't have a moveset without the staff, it's built into her character. She wasn't designed to fight without it.
Anyways, thanks for reading this everybody!
Have a spectacular day!

YoyokuKO
4 weeks ago#6
i mean... they could redesign their playstyles... they won't... but they could... they wont.

User Info: michaelangelo

michaelangelo
4 weeks ago#7
You mean Vega right?

User Info: Sonnyb4u

Sonnyb4u
4 weeks ago#8
YoyokuKO posted...
i mean... they could redesign their playstyles... they won't... but they could... they wont.

... There is no reason they should.

Vega's claw has always been a supplement to his fighting style, not his actual fighting style. It's not mandatory

Lyrica
4 weeks ago#9
YoyokuKO posted...

Because there's no need to.

YoyokuKO
4 weeks ago#10
okay okay, but if menat's ball broke she could just use her shawl.
like some jojo character that's a genderbent version of dictator or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. if Matador's claw can break, why don't Menat's/Falke's?
  • Topic Archived