ITT: We list our Quality-of-Life wants....

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. ITT: We list our Quality-of-Life wants....

User Info: RAS1003

RAS1003
4 days ago#1
List whatever you want that would make SFVAE a little bit better than it already is. (The game is a doggone 10/10. Fight me.)

-A sub-menu akin to DOA5LR’s so you can customize costumes’ initial appearance. The Easter egg is good, but to have to do it all the time? Nah, fam. That’s annoying. An option to keep your settings permanent, too, would be nice.

-Aside from Battle Lounge, I want the ability to swap characters freely before a match. Yes, Kolin is mein one and only waifu, and she is amazing! However, I’ve been trying to get better with Chun-Li and sometimes forget to switch to her before a match. Would be nice if I could just go to the character select menu pre-fight like a normal game. T. T

-Appreciation for the ability to have more than “Best of 5” in versus mode would not go amiss. In DOA5LR—forgive me for spamming comparisons to that game, but it’s so good!—you can have up to six fights, I believe. (The point is, it’s more {way more} than the “best of 5” SFV offers.) Sometimes it’s good to go to versus and beat the crap out of or getting beaten mercilessly by the AI repeatedly. Three straight-wins is not enough.

-Why oh why can I not use real money to buy panels and the like? I have a little over 230K FM. I’m broke and can’t be using FM to get those pointless accessories. Mein waifu Kolin’s stuff is bought, but what if I want some Karin or Cammy in the mix? Can’t do that ‘cause I don’t have FM like that. Let me use real money, please.

If I think of any more, I’ll gladly post them. Let’s see what the community would like to see beyond the upcoming lag fix later this month! :)

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
4 days ago#2
1. Option to buy everything with real money.

2. Lower input lag (I'll have to see it to believe it)

3. Better network connection.

4. Faster loading times.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: Crashmander

Crashmander
4 days ago#3
The possibility to change V trigger between sets.
Online training mode.
I don't speak english...yet. So please forgive me if I Write something wrong.

User Info: ApocalypticPsn

ApocalypticPsn
4 days ago#4
aton_ra posted...
1. Option to buy everything with real money.

2. Lower input lag (I'll have to see it to believe it)

3. Better network connection.

4. Faster loading times.
This is golden lol: https://youtu.be/IAOKP6VOHZE?t=126

RAS1003
4 days ago#5
Crashmander posted...
The possibility to change V trigger between sets.
Online training mode.

Both of those are good, but that bolder bit? Genius!

Also, remember USFIV let you use both your ultras just slightly weakened? Can we get an option like that with our V’s? Please? :(

RAS1003
4 days ago#6
Oh, and for the love of all things hair-related, get rid of all the clipping! Or at least severely reduce it!

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
4 days ago#7
Region filters. We had it in 4 already. Wtf?
Keep ducking coward

User Info: Camc10

Camc10
4 days ago#8
RAS1003 posted...
List whatever you want that would make SFVAE a little bit better than it already is. (The game is a doggone 10/10. Fight me.)

-A sub-menu akin to DOA5LR’s so you can customize costumes’ initial appearance. The Easter egg is good, but to have to do it all the time? Nah, fam. That’s annoying. An option to keep your settings permanent, too, would be nice.

-Aside from Battle Lounge, I want the ability to swap characters freely before a match. Yes, Kolin is mein one and only waifu, and she is amazing! However, I’ve been trying to get better with Chun-Li and sometimes forget to switch to her before a match. Would be nice if I could just go to the character select menu pre-fight like a normal game. T. T

-Appreciation for the ability to have more than “Best of 5” in versus mode would not go amiss. In DOA5LR—forgive me for spamming comparisons to that game, but it’s so good!—you can have up to six fights, I believe. (The point is, it’s more {way more} than the “best of 5” SFV offers.) Sometimes it’s good to go to versus and beat the crap out of or getting beaten mercilessly by the AI repeatedly. Three straight-wins is not enough.

-Why oh why can I not use real money to buy panels and the like? I have a little over 230K FM. I’m broke and can’t be using FM to get those pointless accessories. Mein waifu Kolin’s stuff is bought, but what if I want some Karin or Cammy in the mix? Can’t do that ‘cause I don’t have FM like that. Let me use real money, please.

If I think of any more, I’ll gladly post them. Let’s see what the community would like to see beyond the upcoming lag fix later this month! :)

They tried that with Zenny, remember?
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/Cam10_84
https://psnprofiles.com/Cam10__84

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 days ago#9
Bring back character select for online. I don't want to have to choose one character and stick with them.

Reduce lag.

Clipping. Just looks unprofessional and PS2-like

Bring back all the standing and jumping normals.

Fix the appalling loading times.

Region filter.

Do a better job with the statistics. Maybe show a select few match stats on the victory screen.

Don't display stuff I didn't buy on the stage select. That s*** looks tacky AF.

User Info: playboydojo

playboydojo
4 days ago#10
1. I want the ability set rotations under "favorites." I don't want to just play Juri with a single color of a single costume. I bought multiple costumes, Capcom, and I don't want to have to go into the battle settings to play dress-up. If you the game can't auto-rotate costumes and colors, then they could at least offer a VS screen option like they do for V-triggers.

2. I want to the ability to filter wi-fi players...

2a. ...and Mexico...

2b. ...and anything south of that...I don't care if your algorithm has determined that the connection is "four bars." It's not. Stop giving me these matches.

3. Fix the goddamn Battle Lounge glitch where two people ready up and the match fails to start! It's been almost three years!
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. ITT: We list our Quality-of-Life wants....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.