• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. You think Capcom exhausted all the remaining novelty of past games on 5's DLC?

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
2 months ago#21
I expect SF6 around 2024 since there seems to an 8 year gap between entries.
PSN: VileGlory

User Info: M0NSTARS

M0NSTARS
2 months ago#22
RNGNoizyChild posted...
M0NSTARS posted...
Wanting it is different than my point

Will it still have that wow, never-been-done-before factor? I dont think so

It doesn't matter.

If the general public had their way, every SF would be a clone of ST/3S, with the exact same designs and characters.

Get over it. Nostalgia is always going to have a market.

Most ignorant comment here. By that logic thats why SFxT and Marvel Infinite did so well right? Cause they brought back the nostalgic Poison and Hugo, Captain Marvel and Winter Soldier?

Im not saying your stupid but that was stupid to say
Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people

User Info: RNGNoizyChild

RNGNoizyChild
2 months ago#23
M0NSTARS posted...
RNGNoizyChild posted...
M0NSTARS posted...

It doesn't matter.

If the general public had their way, every SF would be a clone of ST/3S, with the exact same designs and characters.

Most ignorant comment here. By that logic thats why SFxT and Marvel Infinite did so well right? Cause they brought back the nostalgic Poison and Hugo, Captain Marvel and Winter Soldier?

Except that Captain Marvel and Winter Soldier were brand new characters to the MVC series.

I'm done talking to you. A brick wall has more sense.
#GetTheStrap

M0NSTARS
2 months ago#24
RNGNoizyChild posted...
M0NSTARS posted...
RNGNoizyChild posted...
M0NSTARS posted...

It doesn't matter.

Except that Captain Marvel and Winter Soldier were brand new characters to the MVC series.

Missed the entire point of what i was trying to say

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
2 months ago#25
M0NSTARS posted...
Cause what is 6 gonna get? Past costumes again? "Past costumes" from SF5? Lol

I’m sure we’ll see the iconic 80s and 90s appearances for characters again. Will they stick with the new SFV default costumes for SF6? Could go either way. Nostalgia costumes sell though, so likely.

And there’s a whole bunch of background stages they could remake. Unless there’s a significant leap in the quality of graphics or complete change of art style, there’s probably not much point in bringing back the SFII stages yet again.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
2 months ago#26
M0NSTARS posted...
RNGNoizyChild posted...
M0NSTARS posted...
RNGNoizyChild posted...
M0NSTARS posted...

It doesn't matter.

Missed the entire point of what i was trying to say

Now he's going to talk about how your opinion is dumb because he's better than you. Then challenge you to a FT5. Then he is going to keep calling you a troll. Then Telly is going to come and tell you that you're bad. Then he's going to challenge you as well. And they will continue talking s*** about you for the next 100 or so posts.
Keep ducking coward

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
2 months ago#27
DemonCurse69 posted...
Now he's going to talk about how your opinion is dumb because he's better than you. Then challenge you to a FT5. Then he is going to keep calling you a troll. Then Telly is going to come and tell you that you're bad. Then he's going to challenge you as well. And they will continue talking s*** about you for the next 100 or so posts.

This.

The only thing Noizy cares about is feeling superior to others and forcing them to call him God for the rest of their natural existence. He's a f***ing narcissist and a petty bully.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Guile | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | BBTAG: Orie/Gordeau

M0NSTARS
2 months ago#28
Vulcan422 posted...
DemonCurse69 posted...

This.

The only thing Noizy cares about is feeling superior to others and forcing them to call him God for the rest of their natural existence. He's a f***ing narcissist and a petty bully.

Not the worst poster I've seen but not the best either. Should go back to Tumblr or Snapchat or whatever. Stay there. Let your cancer fester there, don't spread it to us.

User Info: Damastah101

Damastah101
2 months ago#29
DemonCurse69 posted...

Lmfao.

And then it's gonna devolve into you vs them again, and then serp is gonna randomly cut in.
Karin Sig - http://i.imgur.com/bGjyyEJ.png
Damastah's SFV AE Waifu Tier List - https://i.imgur.com/rIJLVuo.jpg

User Info: AngelSeven

AngelSeven
2 months ago#30
Damastah101 posted...
DemonCurse69 posted...

Lmfao.

And then it's gonna devolve into you vs them again, and then serp is gonna randomly cut in.

The ignore system needs a serious revamping. They should make it so that you can't see the ignored person's post and the ignored person also can't see what you post (or your topics). Both parties would be completely invisible to each other.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. You think Capcom exhausted all the remaining novelty of past games on 5's DLC?
  • Topic Archived