• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
3 months ago#201
lindaluv posted...
Where are them packs they talking about? Im looking at my steam store and they are full price T_T

PS4 only
"The problem is not that there is evil in the world, but there is good. Because otherwise who would care?"

User Info: Gilfar14

Gilfar14
3 months ago#202
Well who is everyone rooting for.

I do but kinda actually dont want Sako to win. Because if he does and Menar takes another premire, you can bet. She is going to be on everyone's s***list lol

Likely even replace Cammy as public enemy #1 and the masses will be crying for her to be nerfed over everyone else

Bonchan or Chris.T otherwise

User Info: KiryuinsDoorMat

KiryuinsDoorMat
3 months ago#203
lindaluv posted...
Where are them packs they talking about? Im looking at my steam store and they are full price T_T

It said in the image PS4....

Edit: nevermind, didn't even see the other response.

Samurai.
I hold you accountable for any damage done to my floof!

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
3 months ago#204
Malevolent_Moon posted...
lindaluv posted...

PS4 only

thats gutter trash
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)

User Info: FightingGames

FightingGames
3 months ago#205
based xsk samurai is gonna take this
https://my.mixtape.moe/whapui.webm

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
3 months ago#206
Gilfar14 posted...

I do but kinda actually dont want Sako to win. Because if he does and Menar takes another premire, you can bet. She is going to be on everyone's s***list lol

Likely even replace Cammy as public enemy #1 and the masses will be crying for her to be nerfed over everyone else

I'm all in for Punk. Dude has been whooping ASS in losers and it'd be nice to see him as an actual threat again.
"The problem is not that there is evil in the world, but there is good. Because otherwise who would care?"

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
3 months ago#207
Gilfar14 posted...

I'm all in for Punk. Dude has been whooping ASS in losers and it'd be nice to see him as an actual threat again.

I think Punk has a solid chance of taking this. I'm curious: has there ever been number crunching on how often someone from top 8 losers side wins a tournament? I'm talking about someone starting top 8 from losers and winning the whole tournament.
PSN: mustain21
"Chickens used to rule the earth eighty years ago when dinosaurs roamed Mexico" - Guacamelee 2.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 months ago#208
mustain2121 posted...
Gilfar14 posted...

I think Punk has a solid chance of taking this. I'm curious: has there ever been number crunching on how often someone from top 8 losers side wins a tournament? I'm talking about someone starting top 8 from losers and winning the whole tournament.

I think about 1/5 on those going to losers and winning the tourney, but it also depends on how stacked the tourney is. Something like EVO it's doubtful unless it's the Top 32 or something where everyone is in a similar skill level.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: God of War>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: AngelSeven

AngelSeven
3 months ago#209
Gilfar14 posted...

As much as I like seeing Menat win, she will get A LOT of hate if she takes this. And she will most definitely get nerfed in S4. I want to see Punk win but he has an uphill battle.
I don't need the perfect love, just the perfect love story.
Ryetoast: https://i.imgtc.com/nia2UjJ.jpg

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
3 months ago#210
mustain2121 posted...
Gilfar14 posted...

How does Punk have a solid chance? He's in losers, and has to next face the player that put him in losers. Not to mention there are players in winners that definitely have the ability to beat him too. I'm not downplaying how strong he is, because that's clear to see, but given the circumstances, it's going to be fairly tough for him to win the tournament from this position.

I'm rooting for Sako, without a doubt. He's only lost one match this weekend, and that was in his set against Dogura. The man is a machine, but his Menat is also such a joy to watch. Him winning this tournament isn't going to change Capcom's mind in regards to balancing her - I'm sure they've made a decision either way, a while ago.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC)
  • Topic Archived