Anyone want to spar against my new secondary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Anyone want to spar against my new secondary?

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
4 weeks ago#1
Been trying to learn Guile whenever I get a chance. Still fairly new so don't expect much but decent fundamentals.

PSN/FID: mustain21
PSN: mustain21
"Chickens used to rule the earth eighty years ago when dinosaurs roamed Mexico" - Guacamelee 2.

User Info: playboydojo

playboydojo
4 weeks ago#2
location?
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"

mustain2121
4 weeks ago#3
playboydojo posted...
location?

Canada, Alberta. I'm on wired LAN. High speed. 160MBPS
"Chickens used to rule the earth eighty years ago when dinosaurs roamed Mexico" - Guacamelee 2.

User Info: Stephen707

Stephen707
4 weeks ago#4
If you're still on feel free to send me an invite. Cfn is in my sig.
CFN: CrazyDiamond707

mustain2121
4 weeks ago#5
Stephen707 posted...
If you're still on feel free to send me an invite. Cfn is in my sig.

OK. I'll do it right now.

mustain2121
4 weeks ago#6
My God, man. All those parries!! WTF???

Stephen707
4 weeks ago#7
Good games. I gotta go. I need to head to bed.

mustain2121
4 weeks ago#8
GGs. I honestly didn't know that Kolin is a counter for Guile because she can definitely close the gap, get in on him and he loses his zoming game. I still don't know the matchup so I don't know how to punish her counter which got me like 90% of the time. Solid Kolin.

Stephen707
4 weeks ago#9
mustain2121 posted...
GGs. I honestly didn't know that Kolin is a counter for Guile because she can definitely close the gap, get in on him and he loses his zoming game. I still don't know the matchup so I don't know how to punish her counter which got me like 90% of the time. Solid Kolin.

Thank you. Same to you. If you ever want to practise the match-up hit me up. Our connection (at least fron my end) was pretty much perfect, so i'd be more than happy to.

mustain2121
4 weeks ago#10
Stephen707 posted...
mustain2121 posted...

Thank you. Same to you. If you ever want to practise the match-up hit me up. Our connection (at least fron my end) was pretty much perfect, so i'd be more than happy to.

Yeah connection was really good. I'll add you. Thanks for the matches.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Anyone want to spar against my new secondary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived