• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Daigo's streaming some Sagat

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
8 months ago#11
Is there anyone who can understand what his impressions of Sagat are?
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
8 months ago#12
YHWH_Saves posted...

"Feels gud zoning with motion commands and s***"
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

YHWH_Saves
8 months ago#13
aton_ra posted...
YHWH_Saves posted...

He he really say this?! Haha.

Someone just said that he ain't quitting the stream until he gets 10 wins/row with Sagat.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

aton_ra
8 months ago#14
YHWH_Saves posted...
aton_ra posted...
YHWH_Saves posted...

He he really say this?! Haha.

Someone just said that he ain't quitting the stream until he gets 10 wins/row with Sagat.

LOL, no he didn't, I was just playing.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
8 months ago#15
Akuma vs Sagat is really bad for Sagat...

YHWH_Saves posted...

I think he said Sagat's damage isn't that good (which is what other pros have been saying too). He seems to be having fun with him though.

AngelSeven posted...
GunkoGunko posted...
aton_ra posted...
"Cabba, im coming for you, ninja!"

Would absolutely love to see Daigo picking Sagat up, even just as a sub character.

I hope not. His Guile is hype and isn't boring to watch. I usually like watching his Guile matches, but I wouldn't be able to stand watching his Sagat.

🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅
🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅
🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC)

User Info: AngelSeven

AngelSeven
8 months ago#16
GunkoGunko posted...

It could have been because Daigo's spacing was off but it seemed like Akuma was winning the fireball war.
I don't need the perfect love, just the perfect love story.
Ryetoast: https://i.imgtc.com/nia2UjJ.jpg

YHWH_Saves
8 months ago#17
AngelSeven posted...
GunkoGunko posted...

It could have been because Daigo's spacing was off but it seemed like Akuma was winning the fireball war.

Yeah, and Akuma has way too many options. It looked a bit hopeless. His regular air fireball - I don't remember it being THAT good (for guaranteed approaching).

Are there any counters, similar to Ryu's cr.HK trade in USFIV?

I know there are differences, obviously. But every Akuma player's style looks exactly the same. Why do his fireballs cause knockdown again?!

aton_ra
8 months ago#18
Getting his ass whupped by a FANG.

User Info: GunkoGunko

GunkoGunko
8 months ago#19
YHWH_Saves posted...
AngelSeven posted...
GunkoGunko posted...

Yeah, and Akuma has way too many options. It looked a bit hopeless. His regular air fireball - I don't remember it being THAT good (for guaranteed approaching).

I know there are differences, obviously. But every Akuma player's style looks exactly the same. Why do his fireballs cause knockdown again?!

I've played a few Akuma-Sagat matches, and it honestly feels like a hopeless match-up (granted, my Sagat is pretty trash). Akuma has way too many options to counter anything that Sagat can do. Sagat's only anti-air move that can beat all of Akuma's bulls*** is EX Uppercut - Akuma's air fireballs blow-up almost anything Sagat tries to anti-air with. His mobility is far better than Sagat's too, so he's constantly in your face.

Sagat spends more time in the corner against Akuma, I feel.
CFN: Gunkooo (PSN), HajimeNoGunko (PC)

User Info: AngelSeven

AngelSeven
8 months ago#20
YHWH_Saves posted...
AngelSeven posted...
GunkoGunko posted...

Yup. It looked like Sagat couldn't deal with those air fireballs. His normals are really bad. I think Floe would have been spot on if he had said Sagat might be the worst character in the game without his fireballs. Because once you get past his fireballs, he struggles badly.
I don't need the perfect love, just the perfect love story.
Ryetoast: https://i.imgtc.com/nia2UjJ.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Daigo's streaming some Sagat
  • Topic Archived