The Ultimate Guide to Birdie, or: How MenaRD Won Capcom Cup 2017

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The Ultimate Guide to Birdie, or: How MenaRD Won Capcom Cup 2017

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
2 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE-sPJ7lLgk

@StrangerDanger2
PSN/SF5 ID: Vulcan422
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Feng, Kazumi | BBTAG: Yu/Hakumen, Orie/Gordeau | DBFZ: Cell/Goku Black/Vegeta | FEXL: Sanane, Shadow. G, Kairi

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
2 months ago#2
I love playing a character people just completely cant beat despite him having glaring weaknesses they refuse to exploit.

It really weeds out the scrubs from the people who are actually good at this game.

User Info: Ma1ikii

Ma1ikii
2 months ago#3
How you throwing shade as an M.Bison main? Literally all you do is dash up and spam heavy normals that are safe on block and then throw once you built up enough gray damage.

Urien isn't much better either. Both of your mains are more annoying and ridiculous than Birdie.
Anyways, thanks for reading this everybody!
Have a spectacular day!

Vulcan422
2 months ago#4
Hey now I just found this vid and decided to put it up. Don't shoot the messenger.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Feng, Kazumi | BBTAG: Yu/Hakumen, Orie/Gordeau | DBFZ: Cell/Goku Black/Vegeta | FEXL: Sanane, Shadow. G, Kairi

StrangerDanger2
2 months ago#5
Vulcan422 posted...
Hey now I just found this vid and decided to put it up. Don't shoot the messenger.

No. You found the video, decided to make a MenaRD bash topic about it and then tagged me.

User Info: DemonCurse69

DemonCurse69
2 months ago#6
https://youtu.be/ZXr-nLock7k

User Info: RNGNoizyChild

RNGNoizyChild
2 months ago#7
TC, do you ever stop whining about characters?

You've been a tier whore the entire time and can't get out of Gold.

Have you ever stopped to think that the time you spend b****ing could be used to actually learn and get good with the characters you choose?
The mind is the greatest weapon.

Vulcan422
2 months ago#8
I'm only good with Bison. I only play Urien in Battle Lounge and Casuals now.

Also I barely play Ranked anymore since the netcode is still inconsistent and I still get matched up with people from Mexico and weirder places like Norway and Zimbabwe or something like that. I usually only get on if friends are playing or to get challenges and extra battle s*** done. I find it very difficult to actually get on this game of my own volition and just play Ranked for the sake of getting better or ranking up.

I'm just burnt out. Neither the spirit nor the flesh are willing. I often feel like I could get on pretty much any other fighting game, even SF4 which for the longest time I've expressed not being fond of, and enjoy it more than this game.

User Info: FightingGames

FightingGames
2 months ago#9
Biggest fraud character since S1
https://my.mixtape.moe/whapui.webm

StrangerDanger2
2 months ago#10
TL;DR: Im bad despite my characters being good, so I no longer find this game enjoyable.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The Ultimate Guide to Birdie, or: How MenaRD Won Capcom Cup 2017

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived