• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. PSA for Laura users

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
9 months ago#91
@Shin_Akuma76 posted...
Gilfar14 posted...
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
Gilfar14 posted...
AngelSeven posted...
Shin_Akuma76 posted...
AngelSeven posted...

Because no one likes desperation. We all have our favorite characters yet no other fan base feels entitled enough to dedicate a whole thread to a character on a public board. Yeah, it was a thing at one time but it's cringeworthy at this point. Btw, I had that account on ignore which is why I had no idea that topic even existed. It wasn't until I came into this thread and Gilfar mentioned the topic yet again. I took the Ketchum account off ignore out of curiosity and saw that the topic has been struggling since April with mostly you and 2 or 3 other posters posting pics; sometimes you and those 2 or 3 posters would post multiple times in a row over DAYS. Even DarkDoc and VanCityplayboy's topics have more substance than that topic.

Again, how does this hurt or in anyway impede on someone's use of the Street Fighter V message board? You call it "desperation" I call it posting on a message board. There's really no need to read into it as deeply as you're attempting to do...

Seeing it as desperation is only scratching the surface. I haven't gotten deep yet. Like I said, this convo won't change how I view things. The Laura fans on this board need to do better. I'll leave it at that.

Ok ShinAkuma I wont complain or bring anything up regarding this matter anymore. You have gotten an idea what some people here think about it. You obviously do not care aboit it and do not plan to stop so there is nothing more I can do.

Let me just say is that I am no longer mad at this point. I just kinda feel an odd sense of pity that you have the continuous urge to keep on doing this after near eveyone else has stopped this kind of thing on the board quite some time ago

Feel free to save your pity, I don't need it. However, you should consider working on your ability to spell...

Hmmmmmmmm. Looks you more are getting more triggered than you let on. The cracks are finally starting to show

Like I said earlier, misinformed...

If you're gonna continue to pay lip-service to a guy who uses "triggered" in his arguments, im flying to Michigan to slap the s*** out of you.
Out of foppery and whim

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
9 months ago#92
aton_ra posted...

If you're gonna continue to pay lip-service to a guy who uses "triggered" in his arguments, im flying to Michigan to slap the s*** out of you.

Lol, gonna roll up on me like Bugs Bunny with one of those white gloves huh? :D

But yes, you’re right, his use of that word tells me all I need to know about him and his ilk...
"I am power made flesh, I will show you how truly weak you are!"
Check out http://www.culturejunkies.net
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. PSA for Laura users
  • Topic Archived