• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Worst characters according to EventHubs

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
2 years ago#21
Ma1ikii posted...
pizzacat83 posted...
Vega (Claw) is by far the worst character in the game, period.

Characters with command grabs can't be the worst character in the game imo.

Except that vega CG is garbage and is limited to his nerfed stance
Now playing: Overwatch, Street Fighter V AE, Persona 5

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
2 years ago#22
yeah the recovery whiff on that grab is the worst I've seen yet.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball FighterZ and SFV Arcade Edition

User Info: different_level

different_level
2 years ago#23
Vega is indeed quite bad. Bad anti-airs, useless v-reversals, no wake up game (even his CA doesn't have invincibility frames on startup), even his range is not as good as it was in the older games. He has good walk speed and decent pokes, but that's pretty much it.
Nash shouldn't be on the list IMO.
Would you kindly?

User Info: Soulful Spirit

Soulful Spirit
2 years ago#24
I am surprise that Juri isn't higher & that Chun Li isn't on the list.
I Am A Proud Pro Black Nerd!

User Info: soggytoast11

soggytoast11
2 years ago#25
It's really hard to pick a worst character now. All of the "bad" characters have things going for them.

I think the game is extremely well balanced outside of the top 10 or so. If top/upper mid tier characters received some strategic nerfs I think the balance would be outstanding.

Like people say that Ryu is bad, but he really isn't now. The problem is that characters like Menat, Guile, Cammy man handle him because they have so much abusive flowchart garbage.

User Info: orcman905

orcman905
2 years ago#26
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
So are people finally going to acknowledge that Alex mains aren't just talking yang-yang? What good is that damage once I'm cornered?

It's lame as hell to get pressured using him!!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!!

s***ty aa combined with no wakeup. Poke leads to nothing. Forgettable vskill. He can't escape.
currently playing Tekken6 - Armour King, Baek, Panda

User Info: Gilfar14

Gilfar14
2 years ago#27
soggytoast11 posted...
It's really hard to pick a worst character now. All of the "bad" characters have things going for them.

I think the game is extremely well balanced outside of the top 10 or so. If top/upper mid tier characters received some strategic nerfs I think the balance would be outstanding.

Like people say that Ryu is bad, but he really isn't now. The problem is that characters like Menat, Guile, Cammy man handle him because they have so much abusive flowchart garbage.

Ryu can actually do decent vs Cammy. his V-Skill can be used to parry her dive kicks and VT2 works even better

User Info: soggytoast11

soggytoast11
2 years ago#28
Gilfar14 posted...
soggytoast11 posted...

Ryu can actually do decent vs Cammy. his V-Skill can be used to parry her dive kicks and VT2 works even better

It's weird. I thought it was a pretty good matchuo until recently when a lot more people started to pick up Cammy. Scrub Cammy that does predictable dive kick and v skill to get in is super easy for Ryu to beat. But when you have like high Diamond players who know how to play footsies and mix you up with throws, then it feels very oppressive.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Worst characters according to EventHubs
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 4 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 109 Questions (79 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A