So i bought marvel infinite on sale after playing this game a bunch.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. So i bought marvel infinite on sale after playing this game a bunch.

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
3 weeks ago#51
DarkDoc posted...

Learn to read or something? I said a few posts back that Iron Man was one of the ones I'd heard of. Basically, Marvel has 2 top-tier superheroes, half a dozen mid-tier, and everybody else is an also-ran. It's a shame they chose to ignore most of their mid-tier ones.

Maybe you need to learn to both read and comprehend. I didn't say anything about you specifically not knowing about Iron Man, I said anyone who claims to not know about Iron Man in today's pop culture climate is being purposefully blind.

The only part that refers to you directly is the part about lying to further a narrative being your shtick.

Also, if you haven't heard of Thanos by now, you are clearly out of touch...
"I am power made flesh, I will show you how truly weak you are!"
Check out http://www.culturejunkies.net

User Info: Telly2588

Telly2588
3 weeks ago#52
In DarkDoc’s world, if he hasn’t heard of it, it isn’t popular even though he hasn’t followed the things he’s referring to in almost 30 years.
Yeezy taught me.

User Info: Shin_Akuma76

Shin_Akuma76
3 weeks ago#53
Telly2588 posted...
In DarkDoc’s world, if he hasn’t heard of it, it isn’t popular even though he hasn’t followed the things he’s referring to in almost 30 years.

Yeah I’m noticing that too. Anyone who can say they have not even heard of Thanos when he’s the villain in this year’s biggest movie either doesn’t have a TV, have never gone to the movies, or literally has been living under a rock for the last few years...
"I am power made flesh, I will show you how truly weak you are!"
Check out http://www.culturejunkies.net

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
3 weeks ago#54
Telly2588 posted...

In MY world, I don't really care if a character is popular to other people. When I am deciding whether or not to buy a game, I care about the character(s) being popular to ME. ;)

With regards to MvCI, the roster is kind of meh. Leaving the X-Men and Doom out was misguided, to say the least, and downright insulting when they tried to sell it by claiming, "no one remembers the X-Men." I'll be sad to see MvC die off, but, they brought it on themselves.

Telly2588
3 weeks ago#55
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...

In MY world, I don't really care if a character is popular to other people. When I am deciding whether or not to buy a game, I care about the character(s) being popular to ME. ;)

With regards to MvCI, the roster is kind of meh. Leaving the X-Men and Doom out was misguided, to say the least, and downright insulting when they tried to sell it by claiming, "no one remembers the X-Men." I'll be sad to see MvC die off, but, they brought it on themselves.

How is it misguided when they literally couldn't use them?
Yeezy taught me.

bnmp
3 weeks ago#56
Telly2588 posted...
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...

It was misguided of Marvel. I don't blame Capcom for that (but I do blame them for their lackluster side of the roster).

Telly2588
3 weeks ago#57
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...

It was misguided of Marvel. I don't Capcom for that (but I do blame them for their lackluster side of the roster).

s***, based on how things turned out I wouldn’t doubt if Marvel had somewhat of a say in THAT too.

Probably didn’t want Capcom outshining them.
Yeezy taught me.

bnmp
3 weeks ago#58
Telly2588 posted...
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...

It was misguided of Marvel. I don't Capcom for that (but I do blame them for their lackluster side of the roster).

s***, based on how things turned out I wouldn’t doubt if Marvel had somewhat of a say in THAT too.

No, Capcom is certainly capable of their own crappy decisions. It's sad as MvC has been a great series right along with SF. I even enjoy SFxT and would be excited for a sequel. But, Capcom has a tendency to find a way to muck things up.

Telly2588
3 weeks ago#59
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...
bnmp posted...
Telly2588 posted...

No, Capcom is certainly capable of their own crappy decisions. It's sad as MvC has been a great series right along with SF. I even enjoy SFxT and would be excited for a sequel. But, Capcom has a tendency to find a way to muck things up.

How are you trying to tell me my opinion on a topic is wrong when neither one of us know what actually happened behind the scenes? Lol.
Yeezy taught me.

User Info: Devil_IV_War

Devil_IV_War
3 weeks ago#60
I'm still hoping Capcom pulls out a 2018 pass or something since this game is lacking compared to SFV Arcade edition
[PSN - Devilcry559] [GT - Punisher BORN] [Steam] devil_iv_war
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. So i bought marvel infinite on sale after playing this game a bunch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived