PunkDaFraud is crawling back to Karin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. PunkDaFraud is crawling back to Karin

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
4 weeks ago#31
AngelSeven posted...
I wonder why Punk didn't try going far with Akuma. I feel like he could do well with him.

He mentioned that Ken was his favourite character in a BornFree interview, Akuma would come close to that. If he sticks with Karin, he's gonna have a far worse year.
Single sentence wisdom is shallow and should not be read into.

User Info: Damone

Damone
4 weeks ago#32
MLaw3k posted...
Karin is a better choice tbh. Punk has a functional Cammy but she doesn't really fit his style. You have to turn off your brain and be a nut/idiot to play that character at potential which isn't really in him. Even Ricki alludes to that on the post.

Facts

User Info: Damastah101

Damastah101
4 weeks ago#33
@aton_ra posted...
If he sticks with Karin, he's gonna have a prosperous life.
Karin Sig - http://i.imgur.com/bGjyyEJ.png
Damastah's SFV AE Waifu Tier List - https://i.imgur.com/rIJLVuo.jpg

User Info: nhat

nhat
4 weeks ago#34
Gilfar14 posted...
nhat posted...
Thank goodness, his Chun and Cammy aren't that great compare to other pros. His Karin is super solid so I have no idea why he wanted to switch when she didn't get a lot of nerfs

Well Karin was definelty brought down in S3. She is likely upper-mid tier now at beat.

Like @MLaw3k said Karin basically is forced to play a lot more "honestly" now due to both the general system changes and her nerfs.

While her neutral is pretty strong a d she still has very good confrims and damage
. She can really stuggle with characters that can shut her out with superior range and pokes like Guile, Menat and Birdie

Well Chun isn't that much more better in S3.5 and Cammy I can kind of understand but he definitely doesn't click with her
PSO- 09

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
4 weeks ago#35
@Damastah101 posted...
@aton_ra posted...
If he sticks with Karin, he's gonna have a prosperous life.

Does this involve fixing his teeth?
Single sentence wisdom is shallow and should not be read into.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. PunkDaFraud is crawling back to Karin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived