Ultra Diamond Bison player looknig for tips to reach Master

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Ultra Diamond Bison player looknig for tips to reach Master

User Info: cool1sky

cool1sky
3 months ago#11
StrangerDanger2 posted...
cool1sky posted...
You play f***ing CAMMY!

Like really? You think CAMMY isnt good enough? You think because you play CAMMY thats stopping you from getting Master rank?

Holy f***....

Uhmm..........ok? Lmao

Here's a Cammy gif for you big boi

https://media2.giphy.com/media/2iZefjm06hll9y9ADo/giphy.gif

User Info: AngelSeven

AngelSeven
3 months ago#12
VermilionX posted...
cool1sky posted...
You play f***ing Bison!

Like really? You think Bison isnt good enough? You think because you play Bison thats stopping you from getting Master rank?

Holy f***....

what's so surprising about that???

not everybody can use the Vega-sama like a master

or maybe Vega-sama just isn't the best character for him

You are so cringe, I swear.
If you are strong you live, if you are weak you die. That is the true law of nature.

User Info: RNGNoizyChild

RNGNoizyChild
3 months ago#13
AngelSeven posted...

He's mind-numbingly irritating, and it doesn't help when people keep entertaining and quoting him, forcing those of us who are ignoring him to see his beyond stale comments.
https://twitter.com/eAthleteLabs/status/858119945976242176

User Info: Ma1ikii

Ma1ikii
3 months ago#14
RNGNoizyChild posted...
AngelSeven posted...

He's mind-numbingly irritating, and it doesn't help when people keep entertaining and quoting him, forcing those of us who are ignoring him to see his beyond stale comments.

I was gonna say "he's not a troll, he's just...like that," but I think he acts like that because he knows it'll get a rise out of people, but...that's literally what a troll does, so idek anymore.
Anyways, thanks for reading this everybody!
Have a spectacular day!

User Info: RNGNoizyChild

RNGNoizyChild
3 months ago#15
Ma1ikii posted...
I was gonna say "he's not a troll, he's just...like that," but I think he acts like that because he knows it'll get a rise out of people, but...that's literally what a troll does, so idek anymore.

He's absolutely a troll. I've been telling people that since S1.

Just because he isn't aggressive or malicious (Killa, hitens, DarkDoc, etc.) doesn't mean he isn't trolling.

He's a passive-aggressive troll, along the lines of shokan_warrior (endlessly making whining topics for the sole purpose of annoying people), only his gimmick is coming off like some kind of nice guy with self esteem issues.

"Hey guys, I main the whole cast!"
"Do you need help? Who do you play? I main the entire cast, y'know."
"Friendly reminder: I play everybody on the roster!"
"Know who my main is? Everybody!"

Then of course, there's:

"Man, why is Bison's walk speed so slow?"

"Huh? Mike Bison has great walk speed. You mean Vega-sama. What's that? I've told this joke 8,000 times? My bad, I forgot. Too busy maining the whole cast!"

For all the stuff GameFAQs is adding, they just need one tweak to the ignore system and this place is golden.
https://twitter.com/eAthleteLabs/status/858119945976242176

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
3 months ago#16
RNGNoizyChild posted...
Ma1ikii posted...

He's absolutely a troll. I've been telling people that since S1.

Just because he isn't aggressive or malicious (Killa, hitens, DarkDoc, etc.) doesn't mean he isn't trolling.

He's a passive-aggressive troll, along the lines of shokan_warrior (endlessly making whining topics for the sole purpose of annoying people), only his gimmick is coming off like some kind of nice guy with self esteem issues.

"Hey guys, I main the whole cast!"
"Do you need help? Who do you play? I main the entire cast, y'know."
"Friendly reminder: I play everybody on the roster!"
"Know who my main is? Everybody!"

Then of course, there's:

"Man, why is Bison's walk speed so slow?"

"Huh? Mike Bison has great walk speed. You mean Vega-sama. What's that? I've told this joke 8,000 times? My bad, I forgot. Too busy maining the whole cast!"

For all the stuff GameFAQs is adding, they just need one tweak to the ignore system and this place is golden.

I’m dying laughing because that’s exactly how conversations with him tend to go.

He LIVES to be a contrarion.
(message deleted)

User Info: dakar

dakar
3 months ago#18
damn....you guys are horrible
the hottest street fighter character ever made
https://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/chun-li-3.jpg

User Info: TheMKDestroyer

TheMKDestroyer
3 months ago#19
Magnetronous posted...
So, I'm an Ultra Diamond Bison player sitting at 260000 LP. I want to reach Master ASAP and stop playing Ranked. What would you guys recommend me?

You're gonna have to lose around 230,000 LP to get to master. It's gonna be tough though.

User Info: FightingGames

FightingGames
3 months ago#20
tell us your secrets on how you got to ultra diamond
https://my.mixtape.moe/whapui.webm
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Ultra Diamond Bison player looknig for tips to reach Master

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived