This season has been very dry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. This season has been very dry

User Info: The_Observer

The_Observer
1 month ago#41
cool1sky posted...

Just add sauce.

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
1 month ago#42
The season has been dry because:

1. We know all the characters, so any hype that a surprise would've generated fizzled out all the way back in October when we learned about them.

2. No costumes/stages. There was a point in time where we were getting costumes/stages almost every other month. We've only gotten 1 set of costumes (outside of EX battle) and 1 stage in the last 4 months.

3. Shadaloo Soldiers and EX challenges are boring things you can do in 5 minutes and thats it. They don't really add much to the game and have next to no replay value for those who upgraded to AE.

4. No communication from Capcom. They've been VERY silent since the release of AE. Almost like they said, heres this update you've been b****ing for, now leave us alone.

5. The CPT is still in its infancy. Things won't really kick off until the end of this month with CB. Wait until theres a tournament almost every other weekend.

User Info: AngelSeven

AngelSeven
1 month ago#43
The_Observer posted...
cool1sky posted...

Just add lube.

Fixt.
If you are strong you live, if you are weak you die. That is the true law of nature.

User Info: MarckusFenix

MarckusFenix
1 month ago#44
ShinBison88 posted...
Capcom and Rare are the companies with the most ips that don't do anything with them.

You forgot Konami.

Anyway, the Arcade mode feeling hollow and the unnecessary butchering of the FM payouts disappoints me the most about AE. I'm cautiously optimistic about Sagat and Cody.
Like a vulture.

User Info: IrReN

IrReN
1 month ago#45
For me it's technically almost over at this point. I don't care about Cody and Sagat and I doubt G will win me over but I have to admit I'm very slightly intrigued.

But yeah, nothing's blowing me away. I'm pretty much just booting this up every Friday to get some FM and wait for SCVI.

User Info: cyric79

cyric79
1 month ago#46
Sakuras stage was really great and a few of the cross over costumes have been also (Chun, Nash and Guile). Otherwise, I agree that it has been a little dull.

Sakura played poorly and looked underwhelming.
Blanka is the goofball I expected he'd be.
Falkes fighting style lacks flair and some of her animations are rough. I also wish she showed more T&A.

The only thing I have paid any real money for this season is Juris succubus outfit, and thats only because her ass looks fantastic and you can get her real boobs back with the alt look.
At this point, Im very confident I wont be buying any of the character DLC.
Currently playing Marvel Heroes (free to play action RPG), Gears of War 3 and Dead or Alive 5

User Info: betamax66

betamax66
1 month ago#47
I thought that the crossover costumes have been awesome. My favorite so far was the Ken Monster Hunter costume. The only one I didn't like was the Guile one. The gun looks like a plastic toy and it made his shoulders look weird. Ibuki and R.Mikas costumes were sweet. If your going to complain I just don't see why you would pick at the costumes they have been releasing cause that's one thing I felt they have been doing well.

User Info: dakar

dakar
1 month ago#48
betamax66 posted...
I thought that the crossover costumes have been awesome. My favorite so far was the Ken Monster Hunter costume. The only one I didn't like was the Guile one. The gun looks like a plastic toy and it made his shoulders look weird. Ibuki and R.Mikas costumes were sweet. If your going to complain I just don't see why you would pick at the costumes they have been releasing cause that's one thing I felt they have been doing well.

The crossover costumes sucked...except for guile, urien and chun-li....the rest were bad in my honest opinion
the hottest street fighter character ever made
https://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/chun-li-3.jpg

User Info: RNGNoizyChild

RNGNoizyChild
1 month ago#49
Their Twitter is pretty active, and they always have a blog post highlighting the next costume.

We know when a character trailer is coming because they change the profile picture a few days before.

I guess I'm asking: What else is there for Capcom to communicate about?
https://twitter.com/eAthleteLabs/status/858119945976242176

User Info: GidoDaHitman

GidoDaHitman
1 month ago#50
The_Observer posted...
cool1sky posted...

Just add sauce.

And mods..seriously this game only appeals to me with having mods in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. This season has been very dry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived