You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Fight Money Guide: Arcade Edition for Beginner's and Reference

User Info: Alt_Assault

Alt_Assault
1 month ago#71
Neat

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 month ago#72
EsperStarr posted...
HINT: Don't get too distracted with the Extra Battle stuff... It's cute stuff used to get you off your goals

This part is really important. Extra Battle and Fighting Chance are both just there to make you waste your FM. Be strong and ignore them.

EsperStarr posted...
Capcom has halved the weekly missions,making it harder to get Fight Money

I know this was accurate at the time, but in 2019 the weekly mission was cut to 250 FM (a reduction of 95% from the original 5000 FM)

EsperStarr posted...
If you are looking to unlock everything, it'll take you a very long time but that's also because there is CONSTANT stuff being added... It's almost endless.... So it gives you the opportunity to pick and choose stuff. I'd say don't buy things you know you won't use.

This is also true. The important thing is that you should not try to collect everything. It is totally impossible to keep up. Just so people know, as of Feb 2019, all the DLC comes to over $1100. It's a slippery slope. So if you don't start, you won't feel the urge to finish.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 month ago#73
DarkDoc posted...
if you don't start, you won't feel the urge to finish.

I only worried about characters. I managed to buy the entire roster excluding Kage and I’m at 30K FM. I’ve accepted I’ll never be able to use the character or any one else released after him.
| NES, SNES, N64, GC, WiiU | MD, STN, DC | PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 |
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Fight Money Guide: Arcade Edition for Beginner's and Reference