Fight Money Guide: Arcade Edition for Beginner's and Reference

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Fight Money Guide: Arcade Edition for Beginner's and Reference

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
7 months ago#51
Don't forget the missions are extremely easy:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/224046-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition/faqs/75673

Also, how would be go about getting the old thread de-stickied?

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
7 months ago#52
DarkDoc posted...
Don't forget the missions are extremely easy:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/224046-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition/faqs/75673

Also, how would be go about getting the old thread de-stickied?

I sent in like 10 requests to get if my unstickied but the mods are [insert comment].
@DarkDoc
Life imitates art
PSN: EsperKazumi CFN: Esperstarr

User Info: TwolfKG

TwolfKG
6 months ago#53
I've kind of hit a wall here. Followed this guide last year and managed to unlock up to half of the season 2 characters.

Now everyone is level 15 to 21 and levelling up is so slow. Trials vol 3 only nets me 1000fm or sometimes not at all when the exp isn't enough to level up. I finish one characters trial and it just doesn't feel worth the effort.

I don't have PS+ so I don't play online. The only missions I can play are the stage specific ones or the ones that tell you view CFN which is like 2500 to 3000 a week.

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
5 months ago#54
TwolfKG posted...
I've kind of hit a wall here. Followed this guide last year and managed to unlock up to half of the season 2 characters.

Now everyone is level 15 to 21 and levelling up is so slow. Trials vol 3 only nets me 1000fm or sometimes not at all when the exp isn't enough to level up. I finish one characters trial and it just doesn't feel worth the effort.

I don't have PS+ so I don't play online. The only missions I can play are the stage specific ones or the ones that tell you view CFN which is like 2500 to 3000 a week.

So you've done the content for the season 2 characters that you unlocked without buying colors, costumes and stages? Remember, buying other things other than characters can throw you off. You shouldn't be too screwed if you buy a few colors or outfits but characters should be your main focus. Your payouts were higher last year before the FM nerf. It takes longer in arcade edition so stick to this guide if you just started with AE. My other guide was for pre-AE era but the mods won't unsticky !!!!

Just remember to do the content with the characters you've unlocked too and focus on characters. Remember to watch new demonstrations and do both easy and normal survival.

@TwolfKG
Life imitates art
PSN: EsperKazumi CFN: Esperstarr
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: danutzsrl

danutzsrl
4 months ago#55
Wow, thanks! Very useful.
https://www.zerobounce.net/

User Info: kofreak

kofreak
4 months ago#56
Just want to say thanks for the hard work!
Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shall have it

User Info: ShinyMuffin

ShinyMuffin
3 months ago#57
kofreak posted...
Just want to say thanks for the hard work!

User Info: Larni69

Larni69
3 months ago#58
This is really useful.

Thank you very much!
How do I change my name?

User Info: Skuld

Skuld
2 months ago#59
Nice!

User Info: usagicassidy

usagicassidy
2 months ago#60
Honestly, this whole thing is so confusing to me. I’m so thankful you made this guide, but still, capcom has made this excrutating.

I bought the game months ago when arcade edition became available, and it’s been a struggle to figure out the content since then.

I don’t know what over half the things in your description mean - which is not your fault. And maybe I’m just an idiot. But this fight money system is BS.

I just did over 10 Casual Matches - because it said it was a challenge that awarded fight money (a measly amount at that), and the whole thing took me over two hours, due to the long loading/matchup times - and I didn’t get a single ounce of Fight Money. Wtf.

I don’t know what this demonstration thing means, I don’t know what anything you’re saying means. I did character story mode and got almost 10,000 FM. So I’m assuming I just need to do that with every character. But I don’t know the rest of what you’re saying. This game seems to have been a mistake to purchase. Unlock story costumes by playing story mode - but then have to pay for them?
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Fight Money Guide: Arcade Edition for Beginner's and Reference

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.