You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. CLARIFICATION: SFV Arcade Edition. Past Owners and New Owners Guide

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#121
You have to make your own gimmick or persona and not just try to steal one of mine. Although there was someone whose gimmick was to steal other people's gimmicks.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
1 month ago#122
gwwak posted...
You have to make your own gimmick or persona and not just try to steal one of mine. Although there was someone whose gimmick was to steal other people's gimmicks.

@gwwak
Yeah well dammit maybe one of my hidden gimmicks is to test your gimmick, absorb it and mesh it with my gimmick personal and create something new thus allowing us to form a solid and understanding mutual agreement and love bond to troll others and make a profit off of their.....not suffering but... Lack of understanding. They lack knowledge to withstand the trolling and we will force them into a loop where they learn and fail and learn and fail and keep paying us for lessons to break out of the loop.

Except *secret* we never help them out of the loop. =D
Life imitates art
PSN: EsperKazumi CFN: Esperstarr
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 month ago#123
Hmm that would be an interesting gimmick.

Some of the ones I've seen involved someone who would end their posts with a Pokemon or the poster only posts in third person.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
1 month ago#124
gwwak posted...
Hmm that would be an interesting gimmick.

Some of the ones I've seen involved someone who would end their posts with a Pokemon or the poster only posts in third person.

Those are truly incredible gimmicks. Still only using lower level gimmenergy pools. Those are the low lvl wildcards and can countered easily by telling them that they are lame and that is not funny anymore. We don't want that. We want to pretend to be normal and then hit them with a slow but steady stream of gimmick....that way when they think is gone way over boad....BAM we go right back to normal and progress slowly.

We can do this like WORLD IMPORTANT NEWS and head our titles with bold lettering, sprinkle in some exposition and then type out a cackle mimicking a certain anime character
Life imitates art
PSN: EsperKazumi CFN: Esperstarr
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. CLARIFICATION: SFV Arcade Edition. Past Owners and New Owners Guide