Alex rant.... hear me out lol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Alex rant.... hear me out lol

User Info: Blue_Inigo

Blue_Inigo
10 months ago#21
I havent missed with the lariat in a long while. You need to learn its range. Youre right that his stomps being so unsafe is bad. If they made his stomps better and made his crouching HP better I think he'd be fine.
"This is your last dance."

User Info: Mushdog

Mushdog
10 months ago#22
A list of necessary buffs:
Make v-reversal faster
improve his AA options (lp and c.hp). They're too unreliable. Knee, outside or ex, is boerderline useless as a legit AA. Does anyone even use the mk or hk version????
Ex elbow should have frame 1 armor. He needs some way out of pressure. He literally has none.
Revert c.mp to it's s1 frame data.
Ex hyper bomb should be 5 frames and throw invincible. It has projectile invincibility, but what good is that on a command grab???

It'd be nice to get our oki off ex knee back. I'd also love to see a slight damage increase on his CA and a way to cancel out of the sledgehammer animation, but those will probably never happen.

Hell, most of these buffs will probably never happen. Capcom refuses to actually give him what he needs. Meanwile, cammy gets an air throw, and gief gets that stun headbutt (that thing is crazy!!!!). Both very much needed buffs .....
The best defense is a good offense.

User Info: Kitepitou

Kitepitou
10 months ago#23
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Capcom needs to remember that Zangief and Mika aren't the only wrestlers in the game...

His Power Bomb needs more priority and his normals need to go back to season 1. Stomp needs to be how it was in SFIII.

Mika hasn't gotten any love in the season 2 and season 2.5 balance patches, though.
"I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions." FemShep - Mass Effect 2.

User Info: biorock4864

biorock4864
10 months ago#24
Kitepitou posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Capcom needs to remember that Zangief and Mika aren't the only wrestlers in the game...

His Power Bomb needs more priority and his normals need to go back to season 1. Stomp needs to be how it was in SFIII.

Mika hasn't gotten any love in the season 2 and season 2.5 balance patches, though.

I know right I had some hope to see some tweaks to Mika but nothing, oh well I'm still making it work. I'm glad Alex got some love but it wasn't enough but us Alex players will make it work lol. (I main both)

User Info: orcman905

orcman905
10 months ago#25
infinite stage = Alex top tier
currently playing Tekken6 - Armour King, Baek, Panda
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Alex rant.... hear me out lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived