• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Canonically strongest to weakest list: Akuma, Bison, Oro, Gill, Gouken, and Gen

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
4 years ago#21
NPham2005 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
How do you know Bison is stronger than Gill?

Because Psycho Power that's in Bison's body is, by itself, more than all the power in Gill's body.

Ryu destroys bison. So that makes ryu the strongest character according to your logic. And ryu doesn't touch oro skill wise in a fight. Therefore, oro has been and always will be the strongest character.

Remember, Charlie absorbed some of Bison's power, so Bison was already weakened when he fought Ryu. Oro would lose to the Black Moon powered Bison we see in SF5. He would lose to Akuma too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6aZcXk7w0

2:05:44 Bison wasn't hurt by Nash's blast, Bison is laughing his ass off like he got pinched by a toddler.
2:08:01 Bison is ready to fight Ryu and fully charged.

Not just you TC but some of you people need to stop staying Nash weakened Bison. Bison was too much for Nash and even mocked Nash before and after the fight. Ryu took care of Bison once and for all according to SFV. Even Urien pawned and humiliated Nash more than Bison could. Urien is top tier.

Gill > Ryu > Bison.

Once we see Gill in action in Season 2 then we'll fix the canon list, to see where he stands and since he's the ultimate boss behind the scenes, we can assume he's as powerful as Akuma or better but only 2nd to Oro who's a sage.
Pokemon GO SUCKS!

User Info: wecantaim

wecantaim
4 years ago#22
NPham2005 posted...
This list details the canonically strongest to weakest out of the characters covered in this thread (number 1 is the strongest, number 2 is the second strongest, and so on)

Akuma, Bison, Oro, Gill, Gouken, Gen-The strongest to weakest:

1. Akuma
2. SF5 Bison
3. Oro
4. SFA3 Bison
5. Gill
6. Gouken
7. Gen

NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
Another topic about this.

Again...again and again.

Actually, I'm not seeking answers in this thread, but I'm sharing the facts with you. I've compiled those facts into a list, which can be seen in my first post of this thread. It is my intention to share this list with everyone.

What facts? You just made a list about your opinion. If you did any research at all, then you would learn that one actual fact is that Akuma wasn't able to force Oro to fight with both hands. Meaning Akuma is canonically weaker than Oro, as Oro wasn't threatened enough to fight seriously.
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet.

User Info: Big_Boss1432

Big_Boss1432
4 years ago#23
NPham2005 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

Because Psycho Power that's in Bison's body is, by itself, more than all the power in Gill's body.

Ryu destroys bison. So that makes ryu the strongest character according to your logic. And ryu doesn't touch oro skill wise in a fight. Therefore, oro has been and always will be the strongest character.

Remember, Charlie absorbed some of Bison's power, so Bison was already weakened when he fought Ryu. Oro would lose to the Black Moon powered Bison we see in SF5. He would lose to Akuma too.

But he didnt. And he wont.
GAMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, WE NEED MORE NOSTALGIA GAMES ILL HATE CAUSE THEY DIDN'T INNOVATE.

User Info: NPham2005

NPham2005
4 years ago#24
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6aZcXk7w0

2:05:44 Bison wasn't hurt by Nash's blast, Bison is laughing his ass off like he got pinched by a toddler.
2:08:01 Bison is ready to fight Ryu and fully charged.

Not just you TC but some of you people need to stop staying Nash weakened Bison. Bison was too much for Nash and even mocked Nash before and after the fight. Ryu took care of Bison once and for all according to SFV. Even Urien pawned and humiliated Nash more than Bison could. Urien is top tier.

Gill > Ryu > Bison.

Once we see Gill in action in Season 2 then we'll fix the canon list, to see where he stands and since he's the ultimate boss behind the scenes, we can assume he's as powerful as Akuma or better but only 2nd to Oro who's a sage.

The argument that Nash didn't weaken Bison is not without its doubts. But IF Capcom ever turns around and says instead that Nash didn't weaken Bison, then we'll fix the canon list. But until then, we'll have to leave the canon list as Akuma>SF5 Bison>Oro>SFA3 Bison>Gill>Gouken>Gen.

NPham2005
4 years ago#25
wecantaim posted...
NPham2005 posted...
This list details the canonically strongest to weakest out of the characters covered in this thread (number 1 is the strongest, number 2 is the second strongest, and so on)

1. Akuma
2. SF5 Bison
3. Oro
4. SFA3 Bison
5. Gill
6. Gouken
7. Gen

NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

Again...again and again.

Actually, I'm not seeking answers in this thread, but I'm sharing the facts with you. I've compiled those facts into a list, which can be seen in my first post of this thread. It is my intention to share this list with everyone.

What facts? You just made a list about your opinion. If you did any research at all, then you would learn that one actual fact is that Akuma wasn't able to force Oro to fight with both hands. Meaning Akuma is canonically weaker than Oro, as Oro wasn't threatened enough to fight seriously.

Where did you get the idea that it was my opinion? Also, it's not undisputed that Oro didn't use both hands. But it is undisputed that Akuma didn't use his full power on Oro. Akuma pwns Oro.

NPham2005
4 years ago#26
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

............?

User Info: KSoTMA

KSoTMA
4 years ago#27
NPham2005 posted...
Akuma>SF5 Bison>Oro>SFA3 Bison>Gill>Gouken>Gen.

This list is obvious bait, but I'll tell you why it's horses*** anyway.

-Gill is the strongest, very closely followed by Oro. No character in SF has ever shown abilities like that of a god. No other character can ressurect himself at will.

-Oro>Akuma. No questions asked. Oro fought at a much greater handicap and still tied Akuma. An Akuma at 100% power (the hypothetical Oni) would lose to Oro using two hands and like 80% of his power. That is without question.

-Gouken beat Akuma in SFIV, who was more than capable of beating Gen, so Gouken>Gen is right.

-SFV's Bipson is being HUGELY overestimated on your list. Urien hired a team of nobodies to beat Shadaloo because he didn't deem it a task worthy of wasting his own breath on. He'd rather toss millions of dollars into an assassin force than take the 2 hours max he'd need to go over there and kill everybody. Urien>SFV Bipson, and Gill>Urien, so Gill>SFV Bipson.

So once again, i repeat the correct list, as proven by canon (the only argument is who'd actually win between Oro or Gill):
-Gill
-Oro (Very close to Gill)
-Oni/Shin Akuma
-SFIII Ryu (Destined to eventually be strongest because gg plot)
-Urien
-SFV Bipson
-Gouken
-Gen
bit.ly/28Nb4eq
PSN: DarknessBroly; CFN: TheTurbanator/Cammy, Juri, Urien; TK :Oscar<3, Jin, Feng; SC :Sophie, Cathy, Pyrrha; KoF: Iori, Kyo, K', Leona<3

NPham2005
4 years ago#28
KSoTMA posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Akuma>SF5 Bison>Oro>SFA3 Bison>Gill>Gouken>Gen.

This list is obvious bait, but I'll tell you why it's horses*** anyway.

-Gill is the strongest, very closely followed by Oro. No character in SF has ever shown abilities like that of a god. No other character can ressurect himself at will.

-Oro>Akuma. No questions asked. Oro fought at a much greater handicap and still tied Akuma. An Akuma at 100% power (the hypothetical Oni) would lose to Oro using two hands and like 80% of his power. That is without question.

-Gouken beat Akuma in SFIV, who was more than capable of beating Gen, so Gouken>Gen is right.

-SFV's Bipson is being HUGELY overestimated on your list. Urien hired a team of nobodies to beat Shadaloo because he didn't deem it a task worthy of wasting his own breath on. He'd rather toss millions of dollars into an assassin force than take the 2 hours max he'd need to go over there and kill everybody. Urien>SFV Bipson, and Gill>Urien, so Gill>SFV Bipson.

So once again, i repeat the correct list, as proven by canon (the only argument is who'd actually win between Oro or Gill):
-Gill
-Oro (Very close to Gill)
-Oni/Shin Akuma
-SFIII Ryu (Destined to eventually be strongest because gg plot)
-Urien
-SFV Bipson
-Gouken
-Gen

Gill is not like a god. He can get pwned again and again. The only thing that's indisputable about the Oro and Akuma fight is that Akuma did not fight at full power. If he did, Oro would lose. You can't really say that Gouken beat Akuma in SF4, but it doesn't matter. And SF5 Bison was almost invincible. You have to fix your list again.

User Info: Big_Boss1432

Big_Boss1432
4 years ago#29
NPham2005 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

............?

You're making a lot of assumptions is all
GAMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, WE NEED MORE NOSTALGIA GAMES ILL HATE CAUSE THEY DIDN'T INNOVATE.

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
4 years ago#30
NPham2005 posted...
wecantaim posted...
NPham2005 posted...

1. Akuma
2. SF5 Bison
3. Oro
4. SFA3 Bison
5. Gill
6. Gouken
7. Gen

NPham2005 posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

Again...again and again.

Where did you get the idea that it was my opinion? Also, it's not undisputed that Oro didn't use both hands. But it is undisputed that Akuma didn't use his full power on Oro. Akuma pwns Oro.

Still its your opinion.

Oro > Akuma. We still haven't played or seen a full powered Oro using 2 arms. We have with Akuma. I like to believe Akuma faced both Gen and Gouken at full strength, as far as results vs Gouken, one can say Gouken won, for the simple fact he's in SFV alive! Akuma's purpose in life is to go for the kill.

As far as Oro goes and if they do meet, I'd bet on Oro. Oro is only interested in passing his teachings to Ryu, Ryu is the game's protagonist and he's already powerful now and during Third Strike. What else is there to teach Ryu? Gouken (In SSF4's prologue) told both Ken and Ryu, there's nothing else he can teach them but Oro is interested in Ryu? just think how powerful is Oro. S*** even mocks Akuma in TS about him being the master of the fist, which Oro believes he's ridiculous for claiming that he is.

We need to see Akuma make his SFV debut, we'll see who faces who and who wins. Laura fought Ken, you get to beat Ken but he actually never got defeated until later vs Ryu. Laura can't beat Ken. SFV answered a lot of things canon-wise.

All this is coming from a true Akuma and Bison fan and I don't even like Oro, nor Ryu.
Pokemon GO SUCKS!
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. Canonically strongest to weakest list: Akuma, Bison, Oro, Gill, Gouken, and Gen
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A