• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The solution to Capcom's fear of SJWs - Uncensor Patch
YukitoRambo 6 years ago#1
You agree with the Uncensor Patch solution? - Results (73 votes)
Yeah. Options, man. Options
41.1% (30 votes)
No. Censorship is wrong, period. Kids have no business playing this game.
12.33% (9 votes)
NO! THIS WILL STILL ENCOURAGE DISCRIMINATION TOWARDS WOMEN! SOMEHOW!
4.11% (3 votes)
Capcom sold their johns to the SJWs already. They won't care.
9.59% (7 votes)
I wish I can censor YOU, TC.
32.88% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do it like Evil Within did in Japan; sell the politically correct version in the disc/initial download package and release an uncensor patch for free later on for those who don't mind Street Fighter V in its original wackiness.

This way, the SJWs will not be able to rationalize their complaints, especially on parental controls. Everyone from all ages can still battle each other online, except that what they see on their own copies will be different according to what they think is 'acceptable' or 'comfortable with'. All the sexy DLC costumes will also be locked behind this patch.

Capcom will also not have to worry about ratings. The initial PC version should be able to even get an 'E' rating from ESRB so the sales shouldn't be affected.

The best solution for everyone, don'tcha think?
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
FlameHAZE89 6 years ago#2
I'm all for options, not taking them away.
definitiondeny 6 years ago#3
Enough censorship threads, they're f***ing tired at this point.
heaven's net is wide
but lets nothing through
gothic7980 6 years ago#4
Not every female has to be sexualized. R. mika makes sense. Maybe Cammy. The rest should be realistic imo
molokoveloocet0 6 years ago#5
Oh my Christ how did you not see the literal 5+ topics saying the exact same thing. There's a search bar for a reason and even then no one cared.
Sweet deel
YukitoRambo 6 years ago#6
molokoveloocet0 posted...
Oh my Christ how did you not see the literal 5+ topics saying the exact same thing. There's a search bar for a reason and even then no one cared.

I searched and found that most threads only TALK about it, or mainly COMPLAIN about it. What they demand is mostly the most extreme; either have something sexy or not at all.

I on the other hand am suggesting a solution, a way for both the SJWs and SF fans to co-exist and still hold on to their beliefs without forcing the other faction to accept a Street Fighter V that they don't want.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
Matt-Moores 6 years ago#7
I approve. For those of us who aren't six, we shouldn't have to worry about whiners who complain about this nonsense when Ryu can be as shirtless as the rising sun. See? Nonsense. Gimme dat patch, TC.
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Adenzia 6 years ago#8
gothic7980 posted...
R. mika makes sense.

How on God's earth does R. Mika make sense?

Neither American nor Japanese female wrestlers dress THAT skimpy.
"Breaking your ally wasn't very challenging, but I found ways to have fun."
Deanyzy 6 years ago#9
Nothing funnier than self entitled little boys blaming imaginary people for the fact that they'll have to look elsewhere to fill up their wankbanks.
YukitoRambo 6 years ago#10
Deanyzy posted...
Nothing funnier than self entitled little boys blaming imaginary people for the fact that they'll have to look elsewhere to fill up their wankbanks.

Oh how I wish Anita Sarkeesian was imaginary.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter V
  3. The solution to Capcom's fear of SJWs - Uncensor Patch
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A