• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
1 month ago#1
I just made the game even more fun. 95adp, 60end (and rising), raw rapier rob/flynn, 19% rolls. Catch me if you can! :)

You get a little sloppy though, i found that out when loading up one of my SL1's, lol.
Can't even imagine doing a base Bandit run.

Signatures are bad, mkay?

User Info: Laphroaig10

Laphroaig10
1 month ago#2
High agility/high endurance is a nasty build. It's like trying to catch a mouse. Good f***ing luck.
(message deleted)

User Info: callipygias

callipygias
1 month ago#4
Max i-frames is great, everyone should try it at least once.

When I think about how good it is though, it still doesn't quite approach regular rolling in DS3. At least not pvp-wise. In DS3 you can just spam-roll nearly forever if you want. You can bore the s*** out of whoever you're fighting till they finally make a mistake.
We are born of the roly poly -- Made men by the roly poly
Undone by the roly poly

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
1 month ago#5
callipygias posted...
Max i-frames is great, everyone should try it at least once.

When I think about how good it is though, it still doesn't quite approach regular rolling in DS3. At least not pvp-wise. In DS3 you can just spam-roll nearly forever if you want. You can bore the s*** out of whoever you're fighting till they finally make a mistake.
Oh wow!!! Just now understanding ADP but isn't hard cap for end 40?

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
4 weeks ago#6
There is no END hard cap. You gain 1 more stamina from 20-99.
Signatures are bad, mkay?

User Info: THE_SQUIREL

THE_SQUIREL
3 weeks ago#7
ADP is the new DEX.
True players don't level ADP.

Havel is the way to go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hn4afFF4ps&t=1s

85 AGI ftw
One who knows nothing can understand nothing
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A