• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
  3. After 70 hours I finally finished everything there is to do in this game.

User Info: incelseverywher

incelseverywher
1 month ago#1
Instead of getting angry at people who love this game it made me finally understand people who have rare fetishes like Scat and drinking golden showers. Kudos to you fans for enjoying something out of the norm.

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
1 month ago#2
But did you exterminate every enemy in the game?
Signatures are bad, mkay?

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
1 month ago#3
Did you level up in blue covenant?

User Info: Subxero7

Subxero7
3 weeks ago#4
no death no bonfire run?

User Info: Hell_Euphoria

Hell_Euphoria
3 weeks ago#5
Platinum in 70hours as a first timer? Impressive
PSN: HellEuphoria

User Info: callipygias

callipygias
3 weeks ago#6
Pretty sure this was just a troll misfire, guys. Dude comes in and equates people who like this game with s*** eaters and piss drinkers lol.
We are born of the roly poly -- Made men by the roly poly
Undone by the roly poly

User Info: Hell_Euphoria

Hell_Euphoria
3 weeks ago#7
callipygias posted...
Pretty sure this was just a troll misfire, guys. Dude comes in and equates people who like this game with s*** eaters and piss drinkers lol.

Then what better way do you think to respond other than completely ignoring his main body of text altogether? Troll the troll.
PSN: HellEuphoria

User Info: CHURCHofSATAN

CHURCHofSATAN
2 weeks ago#8
incelseverywher posted...
Instead of getting angry at people who love this game it made me finally understand people who have rare fetishes like Scat and drinking golden showers. Kudos to you fans for enjoying something out of the norm.

Ha!
What do all of those Jewish comedy writers say when hits the nail on the head?

Well, at any rate, next time someone tries to s***post or troll and it's lame, I leave a link to this thread.

Damn. Such an old game and a mostly dead board, yet someone cranks out a classic.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
  3. After 70 hours I finally finished everything there is to do in this game.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A